Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats outside your office window?

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
my work place has no windows to the outside :( only to the inside of churchill square, opposite, you can hear hmv and see people often queing to get in next if they have a sale on

From my house, i can see lots of ummm houses.

from college i can see the sea :) and most of shoreham

Lolly

Jan 16, 2004
Earley, actually
Reading Posh said:
Slough Trading Estate :(

But if I lean to my right, like this, I can see the building where they film the external shots for The Office.

I work near there too! I don't have a window in my office though :(

Emily's Mum

Jul 7, 2003
In the jungle, aka BFPO 11
When I can be bothered to go to work I can see one of HSBC's head office buildings, a car park, Sheffield Central Police Station & the Three Tuns pub.

From home I can see the M18, lots of houses, Call centres that replaced the local pits & best of all, the travellers caravan site that was featured on Traffic Cops the other week!

stfc71

INBRED WANKER
May 20, 2004
Wiltshire
Good luck Brighton.

I don't want to start a fight, but I personally don't think you are very good, but Bristol Shitty are only marginably better, so it should be close.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
stfc71 said:
Good luck Brighton.

I don't want to start a fight, but I personally don't think you are very good, but Bristol Shitty are only marginably better, so it should be close.
And of course we both finished comfortably above Swindon Town which would suggest that on any given game, you'd expect us to both be better than you.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
all I can see is a concrete car park full of shit cars, and the BA uniform depot which occaisionally has a few minging trolley Dollies and mincing stewards outside.

Crawley is shit . . . .FACT :eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here