Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Zamora 25 on blue and white stripes

made it myself :)

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
*newsflash*

Somebody has stolen the mug I was using and I have changed drinking vessels. Today mine has, in big colourful letters, hand apinted style, the name 'Sharon'.

Sharon is my boss.

Take THAT.

m.c.hamster

Jul 9, 2003
MILLWALL!!
Its one from my mug collection that I have collected from clubs around the country (ten short of all 92). plus I have foreign ones, scottish and some from other sports. I keep the collection next to my anoraks.
I need some mugs still if anyone has any to donate, Hartlepool, Darlington spring to mind. :albion:

Albion Edd

Brighton til die
Jul 5, 2003
Patcham
Marc said:
this is mine, also messing about with my new phones Borders!
31681.jpg

I've got that one :cool:

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
*newsflash*

Somebody has stolen the mug I was using and I have changed drinking vessels. Today mine has, in big colourful letters, hand apinted style, the name 'Sharon'.

Sharon is my boss.

Take THAT.

:lolol: :lolol:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
My mug is boring, it has nothing on it, it's just yellow. But it is the biggest mug in the kitchen and that means I can fit the most tea in it. And at the end of the day that's what counts isn't it? The sheer amount of tea I can consume in one sitting far exceeds that of my colleagues, however it does mean that when entrusting the tea-making duties to someone else they invariably have to boil the kettle twice to fit enough water in my enormous mug.

If they don't I get angry

Lord Cornwallis

Dust my pants
Jul 9, 2003
Across the pond
England mug, and when it is empty it says "Your'e not drinking anymore" on the inside.

Lord Cornwallis

Dust my pants
Jul 9, 2003
Across the pond
Bluejuice said:
So where do the words go when it is full?

Under the tea, coffee or Bovril:lolol: Only when vessel is empty do you get to read and enjoy the witty slogan at the bottom.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here