Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's Kuipers doing on Wednesday evening?

Diatribe

Feb 3, 2007
Kinky Gerbils said:
Nor does bobby or leon!
One's a legend and one's extremely controversial. Henderson is just an average player who would prefer the prestige of the Preston bench to the shame of the Albion's.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Diatribe said:
One's a legend and one's extremely controversial. Henderson is just an average player who would prefer the prestige of the Preston bench to the shame of the Albion's.

Agreed.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
What a very strange thread!

What is this strange fascination with an average goalkeeper who didnt want to be here.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Wilka said:
What will Henderson be doing most Saturday afternoons while Nash is playing in goal for Preston???
be at a club with decent fans and want him,not fans that hound out who the like,who is it this week,oh yes jakey

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Wilka said:
What will Henderson be doing most Saturday afternoons while Nash is playing in goal for Preston???

Unlikely. Nash wanted to leave which was the reason they signed Hendo. Then Nash's move to Fulham fell through at the last minute and they ended up with both. Neither of them are first choice though, - that is Lonergan. If Nash kisses and makes up with the management, Hendo will be third choice and out on loan within a month.

Tiptop24

Jan 23, 2007
Chicago, USA
Unlikely. Nash wanted to leave which was the reason they signed Hendo. Then Nash's move to Fulham fell through at the last minute and they ended up with both. Neither of them are first choice though, - that is Lonergan. If Nash kisses and makes up with the management, Hendo will be third choice and out on loan within a month.

Then we will be trying to score on him

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
The Complete Badger said:
Michel will be preparing for another game as albion number 1, and looking forward to the rest of the season in goal. Henderson will be playing in a game involving a third-rate, tinpot, embarrassing, laughable country up against San Marino, and can then get used to warming his place on the Preston bench.

I know which one Id prefer to do, give me Preston everytime. Come on Hendo!!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
jonny.rainbow said:
I guess a save against Eugene Bopp could equally earn someone legend status.

or diving on the floor as the ball rattles the bar, also in your eyes makes kuipers a legend

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
As posted in another thread...

Henderson is Irish
He doesn't like us much
He isn't a bad keeper
He simply isn't Dutch

Good luck to him,obviously.

But I really dont care because he doesn't play for this club anymore!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
What a load of over the top rubbish posted on this thread.

brightonbc

Sep 2, 2006
portslade
jonny.rainbow said:
Because Wayne Henderson is starting for Ireland in a Euro qualifier.

Well done Hendo.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Irelands number one, Ireland Irelands number one
Brightons number 2, brighton brightons number 2
prestons number 3, preston prestons number 3:salute:

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
watsongooal said:
What a very strange thread!

What is this strange fascination with an average goalkeeper who didnt want to be here.

Quite right.

I could name 15 keepers better than Henderson in the time I have been watching the Albion.

and if I tried maybe more......................

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
I feel the same about Henderson leaving as I did when Wicks, Melton or players of that ilk left the club. I wish them all the best but am glad to see the back of the toy throwers.

jonny.rainbow said:
He was an Irish legend for saving a shot at point blank range from Henrik Laarson after less than a minute on his debut.

How did Kuipers get on against Laarson the last time he played against him?

Oh yeh, that's right.....:jester:

You really are a bit of a clown.

You've obviously fully bought into this side-taking about keepers haven't you?

well apparently 'Hendo' can't put himself on the transfer list every time NI don't play him, so unless he throws a wobbly for his country he can't be accused of being unprofessional - just unpatriotic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here