Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats it like

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
The bloke is looking for Banter. There is precious little for us to crow about in comparuion to Palace. I don't think your response really put in him place did it?
No it didn't. It just showed me the mentality of some people and their inability to talk sense.

D

Deleted User X18H

To lose a match???????????

Funny old game football isn't it.

Where have all the anti palace posts gone and I can't wait to play Palace next season threads.
as your mummy let you go to the Internet Cafe again don't look at those naughty sites with mens willies and boobies !!!!

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
No it didn't. It just showed me the mentality of some people and their inability to talk sense.

You said people should be more truthful. I am being truthfull in telling him to f*** off.....I hate palace and the annoying comments this cock made. Soooo...

f*** OFF YOU CARAVAN DWELLING PIKEY INBRED ****. There.......banter for you....:bigwave:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
You can only dream of such things. What front you have to post such tosh.

True, it will be a good 7-10 years until we can mount a serious challenge to get to the Premiership, but it's some comfort to know a BIG club like Palace can never manage to stay in the big league for more than 1 year at a time:bigwave:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Well, with your current excellent form you do give us at least two great opportunities to have a good laugh at your expense. The first will be your usual Play Off choking and then if you manage to avoid that seeing you become the Premier League whipping boys and Tangoman losing patience with your current hero and sacking him following a 9-0 drubbing at Newcastle.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Hello CB old chap.

Well I did say that when Warnock was appointed there was NO WAY you lot would go down but your current form has surprised me.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Well, with your current excellent form you do give us at least two great opportunities to have a good laugh at your expense. The first will be your usual Play Off choking and then if you manage to avoid that seeing you become the Premier League whipping boys and Tangoman losing patience with your current hero and sacking him following a 9-0 drubbing at Newcastle.

I think you said that last time - we got 34 points, I think that Derby have 7.

You're probably tired of reading that Palace have finished above the scum for 22 years in a row. So here's a new one - we haven't played outside the top two divisions for 31 years. You belong in the 3rd division. How's the play off push going?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
You belong in the 3rd division. How's the play off push going?

:D And how many home fans were at Selhurst on Saturday? If you take away the Bristolians, it comes down to the usual 17.2k, and for a club pushing for the Premiership that really isn't too many now is it?

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
:D And how many home fans were at Selhurst on Saturday? If you take away the Bristolians, it comes down to the usual 17.2k, and for a club pushing for the Premiership that really isn't too many now is it?

Probably nearer 16k actually. And if you hadn't noticed our push for the Prem kicked in about 2 games ago.

I find it astonishing that you clowns can criticise our gates (5,300 ring a bell?) and our history over the last 20 years when a last minute goal at Oldham sends you into raptures. I might finally have to admit that Chorlton are more deserving of our rivalry. A sad day.

To lose a match???????????

Funny old game football isn't it.

Where have all the anti palace posts gone and I can't wait to play Palace next season threads.

Well you only turn up when you think there's something for you filth to crow about.

Keep crowing though, we LOVE fans of rubbish teams bigging themselves up ever since taff of Cardiff was readying himself to :clap2: bigstyle

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
You are the guru of attendances aren't you? Talk me through your gate of 5,300 on Saturday - pushing for play-offs, game in hand, winnable fxture. Pathetic.

So f***ing what? I really don't care how many we have or haven't compared to your poxy team. I support Brighton through thick and thin. If it was all about attendances I'd support Arsenal or Man U. You gloating about 17k compared to our 5k is all a bit shite really when you compare our attendances against theirs. A bit like the French and the Italans boasting about who had the harder army.

The ironic thing as it seems to me is you're the one with the obsession about us. I hate your team with a passion but I'm not sad enough to go on your forum and start playing the Billy Big Bollocks.

Now be a good chap and please, pretty please, f*** off.

unnameable

Feb 25, 2004
Oxford/Lancing
"What's it like?" he asks. What's it like, Palace fans, to have your club all but destroyed by a pair of asset-stripping outsiders? What's it like to lose your home of one hundred years? What's it like to be, as a result of the actions of the said asset-stripping outsiders, one kick away from the Conference and probable extinction (for there would have been no ground in which to play had the club dropped into the Conference)? What's it like to play your home games one hundred miles from your base for two seasons? What's it like to play your home games in a lego set for more than ten seasons? What's it like to see your club, in spite of the said traumas, recover to the extent that it plays three of the last five seasons in English football's second tier? What's it like to have to spend more than ten years fighting every conceivable obstacle in order to obtain a stadium commensurate with the fan base and distinguished history of your club? What's it like to see your best players sold, time and again, to fund that fight for the stadium?

You wouldn't know, of course, because your club hasn't had such a traumatic recent history. I don't know, then, how you can have the audacity to mock Brighton & Hove Albion. If, after the club has been playing in the new stadium for a couple of seasons, Brighton & Hove Albion's league position is the same as it is now then you can mock. Until then, show some intelligence and a sense of context by staying away from this board unless you have something constructive - interesting, even - to say.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here