Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's happening??

Cheshire

Jul 20, 2003
1066 Country
Problem with this side is that they are not good at coming from behind - in fact I am not sure if they have done it at all this season. But still as long as there is time who knows.:(

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Okay guys I have had 5 beers and look on the bright side .... 11 months from now we'll be Champions, Falmer will be being built and Zamora has resigned ...................................................................................................................................................... okay i'm slashing my wrists ,.,,,,,, I can't take it .... ALBION

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Cheshire said:
Problem with this side is that they are not good at coming from behind - in fact I am not sure if they have done it at all this season. But still as long as there is time who knows.:(

Our best chance is at home and scoring first .... one out of two aint bad

Jul 7, 2003
Bolton
suppose we will win more games - but who would you want to see us play, Leeds or Torquay. Hinshelwood takes a leaf out of his pa's book and fucks the team - missed a header from a yard.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Eastleigh Seagull said:
suppose we will win more games - but who would you want to see us play, Leeds or Torquay. Hinshelwood takes a leaf out of his pa's book and fucks the team - missed a header from a yard.

Dunno why he came on .... bring on Jake

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
5 mins and the sister shaggers have won .... Iwelumo .... hit the fecking ball!

Last edited:

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
On the Left Wing said:
Dunno why he came on .... bring on Jake

Because Mcghee is a small time charlie that can't cope with pressure and wanted to play negitively at home in order too protect a single goal lead from the away leg.

Ever wondered why he has never won in a play off?

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
timco said:
Because Mcghee is a small time charlie that can't cope with pressure and wanted to play negitively at home in order too protect a single goal lead from the away leg.

Ever wondered why he has never won in a play off?

Yep and why we didn;t get Dowie or Danny Wilson as manager when we had the chance

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here