Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats happened to Race ?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Probably part of Guy's new package that they both refrain from posting on here :lolol:

Guy's contribution to the "our defence is shit" thread was one of the best and most amusing threads of last year :clap: Shame if they both stopped posting on here imo.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Actually she's job hunting and decorating the hall.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Franks Wild Years said:
Just cos Tanks been at home on his hols and she's had someone to talk to, she's forgotten all about us. I don't think I ever really liked her, going on about her fridge all the time. Good ridance I say. Bloody footballers wives.

Been making the most of the peace and quiet before the sprogs go and ruin it for 6 weeks, and with all this reality TV on at the moment I have to use my time sparingly on here ya know!! Oh yeah and I got me new fridge, good it is too, and its stocked up good and proper!

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
Re: Re: Whats happened to Race ?

Race said:
Been making the most of the peace and quiet before the sprogs go and ruin it for 6 weeks, and with all this reality TV on at the moment I have to use my time sparingly on here ya know!! Oh yeah and I got me new fridge, good it is too, and its stocked up good and proper!

Fridge warming party round Race's?

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Re: Re: Re: Whats happened to Race ?

lander14 said:
Fridge warming party round Race's?

You wanna come round and warm my fridge? Ooooh now there's an offer! ;)

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Brighton's WAGs have been out shopping - in an effort to match the talents of the England WAGs, but on a scale more appropriate for a League 1 team. They got some great bargains in Matalan apparently.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
HampshireSeagulls said:
Brighton's WAGs have been out shopping - in an effort to match the talents of the England WAGs, but on a scale more appropriate for a League 1 team. They got some great bargains in Matalan apparently.

Maybe I could take Posh down there and kit her out from top to toe for £25, and while I'm at it force feed her a KFC bargain bucket, that'll show her what a proper WAG has to put up with!

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Race said:
Maybe I could take Posh down there and kit her out from top to toe for £25, and while I'm at it force feed her a KFC bargain bucket, that'll show her what a proper WAG has to put up with!
:lolol: :lolol:

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
Re: Re: Re: Re: Whats happened to Race ?

Race said:
You wanna come round and warm my fridge? Ooooh now there\'s an offer! ;)

How may I be of service to you ;) :p

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here