Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's going on in Hove at the moment?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I've got a police helicopter hovvering almost over the top of Tubthumper Towers and sirens wailing in the back ground.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Protection for Slumdog Millionaire who's just been to collect his weekly benefits payment.

Oh you said Hove not Brighton

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I've got a police helicopter hovvering almost over the top of Tubthumper Towers and sirens wailing in the back ground.

I would hazard a guess that the Police are looking for someone. The fact that the helicopter is above your building coupled with nearby sirens leads me to believe that the person they are looking for is in your locality?

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Police in stand-off with burglar in Hove
11:07am Monday 23rd February 2009

Comments (1) Have your say »

By Ben Parsons, Crime Reporter »

A stand-off is in progress in St Aubyns, Hove, after a burglar clambered onto a third-storey ledge.

Police were called about 9.15am today to a report of a burglary.

A man wearing shorts and a sweater was then seen climbing along the top four ledges from flat to flat.

By 10.30am firefighters, paramedics and police dog units had gathered outside the building where a crowd of onlookers watched the man perched outside the flat.

We want your pictures of the incident.

Email them to picture.desk@theargus.co.uk, or text your pictures, videos and messages to 80360, starting your message with SUPIC.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
shorts in this weather ?

he needs locking up for sure !!!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
How are the Police dogs going to help?

they Parachute from the helichopper and surround the criminal in a U-shaped cordon...its impressive viewing on Sky Ones "Cop Dogs That Kill!"

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
jump, you fucker, jump
jump into this ere blanket that we are holding and you will be alright

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Is the helicopter really neccessary for such an incident?

Also, mr Tubthumper, you've revealed a little too much about your location.... :laugh:

Finally, *waves to Laura* :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here