Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's going on at FALMER?

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
Tony's given Booker and White the job as stadium monitors for the week.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Today loads of metal cages? Tubes? Pos the arch. Where delivered.

Here is my artist impression. x10

Attachments

• falmer.bmp
    451.9 KB · Views: 610

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
They have all stopped work for the 1pm press conference to confirm that Slade has not been sacked!

When I was at Falmer station this morning the big red crane thing seamed to be doing something! My train arrived almost as soon as I did so no real chance to have a closer look!

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
They have all stopped work for the 1pm press conference to confirm that Slade has not been sacked!

When I was at Falmer station this morning the big red crane thing seamed to be doing something! My train arrived almost as soon as I did so no real chance to have a closer look!

Come on Mark, that is just not good enough, you know you should have told the train driver to wait for you whilst you confirm the exact nature of the crane's actions.

Amateur :)

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Come on Mark, that is just not good enough, you know you should have told the train driver to wait for you whilst you confirm the exact nature of the crane's actions.

Amateur :)

I am sorry about that! Suffering from a wasp sting to my face so didnt feel up to holding the driver up whilst I watched the crane in action!

Normal service will be resumed later this week.

Right now back to finding Qatar on the map ready for a couple of weeks time, keep losing it under a crumb - it is very very small!

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I am sorry about that! Suffering from a wasp sting to my face so didnt feel up to holding the driver up whilst I watched the crane in action!

Normal service will be resumed later this week.

Right now back to finding Qatar on the map ready for a couple of weeks time, keep losing it under a crumb - it is very very small!

Myself, The Oaf and Edna were in Qatar for all of 6 hours on Thursday. The airport is very boring!! It would have cost us $30 to leave the airport, so didnt bother

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
To ensure we are in the Championship before the move to Falmer perhaps a slow up in completing the stadium is planned.

Myself, The Oaf and Edna were in Qatar for all of 6 hours on Thursday. The airport is very boring!! It would have cost us $30 to leave the airport, so didnt bother

I was there for 18 months back in the late 70's. Bugger all there in those days, just the Doha club and the hotel I was working at.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here