1/2 oz. Kahlua
1/2 oz. Blue Curacao
1/2 oz. Galliano
1/2 oz. Sambuca (White)
Cinnamon
Cream
Go Metric!
Instructions:

Layer the Kahlua, curacao, and Galliano in a martini glass. Pour the Sambuca into a shot glass and light it on fire. Pour it flaming into the drink (ooooohhh ahhhhh pretty blue fire yay!) and throw a pinch of cinnamon over it for the crackling fireball effect. Douse the flames with cream and drink. FYI this drink tastes like sh*t (unless you like creamy black liquorice... puke) and is all for the show. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WITH FIRE.

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
A cocktail.

Can't remember the ingrediaents off hand, but it involves a martini glass filled with flaming spirits drunk through a straw (whilst still alight) while someone else pours two more shots into the glass.

Names after the 'flaming lambourghinis' a bunch of young stocktraders in the city known for their expensive tastes...

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
A Cocktail bar in Leeds done em (dont now after people abused em, the drinks I mean) and would not sell you more than two if they felt you were pissed already!!

They also held up their hands asking "how many fingers I got?"

Fookin Evil!! Does the job!!

:clap:

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
Tokyo Seagull said:
Flaming Blue Lamborghini

Ingredients:
1/2 oz. Kahlua
1/2 oz. Blue Curacao
1/2 oz. Galliano
1/2 oz. Sambuca (White)
Cinnamon
Cream
Go Metric!
Instructions:

Layer the Kahlua, curacao, and Galliano in a martini glass. Pour the Sambuca into a shot glass and light it on fire. Pour it flaming into the drink (ooooohhh ahhhhh pretty blue fire yay!) and throw a pinch of cinnamon over it for the crackling fireball effect. Douse the flames with cream and drink. FYI this drink tastes like sh*t (unless you like creamy black liquorice... puke) and is all for the show. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WITH FIRE.

:thumbsup:

When I was in South Africa I had 6 of these, soon after a steak meal and a bottle and a half of wine.

I don't remember much about the evening, but friends tell me it was the biggest pile of vomit they have ever seen!

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I had two after a long session (typical Friday 4.30pm after work type thing), I ended running through a district of Leeds along a dual Carriadge way bollock naked and woke up with a "Dead Slug" on me face!!

Good for laugh these drinks, but take with caution!!

:nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here