Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats everyone up to tonight ??

get on the magic roundabout and chill out maaaan

f*** post counts what does it matter? and f*** having a go. life's a bitch, so who are we to judge each other? we're all travelling on the magic roundabout of time together. personally i'm a little embarrassed by how many posts i've made but ya know, f*** it man, who cares?

you are loved, I fancied you as soon as I saw you on here. welcome dude

xx

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
1889-1945 said:
you are ‘attacking’ a distinguished poster. Dont forget you've only got a couple of hundred posts at the most, He has 1,500 posts.

I've been warned already tonight not to have ago at people with more posts because I've got about 8 and I dont no nothing about the albion or haven't got enough posts to be mouthy like some.

No, you have been told that first impressions are important, and you shouldnt go round trying to annoy people. :lolol: I find you complete lack of understanding in this subject quite amuzing. Feel free to have a go at anyone you like, its up to you. We might just all think your a twat...thats all.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
1889-1945 said:
you are ‘attacking’ a distinguished poster. Dont forget you've only got a couple of hundred posts at the most, He has 1,500 posts.

I've been warned already tonight not to have ago at people with more posts because I've got about 8 and I dont no nothing about the albion or haven't got enough posts to be mouthy like some.

'Distinguished' ? Moi ? Don't worry about BHANUTS, he's a part time poster who's in love with his right hand.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
bhanuts said:
BHA express all you ever do is talk about your missus!

Give it a bloody rest will you! you dont need to mention her on every post!

Well, somebody asked me so I told 'em. What exciting activity will you be partaking in then ?

Does it involve wrist supports ?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Biscuit said:
Feel free to have a go at anyone you like, its up to you. We might just all think your a twat...thats all.

Sorry, just spluttering that's all !

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

1889-1945

Nov 30, 2003
chemical brother said:
get on the magic roundabout and chill out maaaan

f*** post counts what does it matter? and f*** having a go. life's a bitch, so who are we to judge each other? we're all travelling on the magic roundabout of time together. personally i'm a little embarrassed by how many posts i've made but ya know, f*** it man, who cares?

you are loved, I fancied you as soon as I saw you on here. welcome dude

xx

Nice post and well put. :thumbsup:

bhanuts

Jul 5, 2003
bhaexpress said:
'Distinguished' ? Moi ? Don't worry about BHANUTS, he's a part time poster who's in love with his right hand.

Dont need to unlike you mate as we all know your missus is in America!

and a part timer? just cause I cant be arsed to post on every thread!

You are just a geek!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i'm messing around on NSP

what is sadder is i'm the only one on it at the mo!

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
just finished watching barca v real.
madrid won 1.2
now on here

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Watching my mates sister having two gay men help her select a date - UK Living

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports