Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats everyone doing today?

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Ive got a day off from work so i am spending the day dossing at home trying to workout why my 'girlfriend' hasnt spoken to me since walking out of the event on tuesday night!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Trying to get to grips with Sharp Dressed Man on Hard. And playing poker. And keeping an eye on you lot.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Ive got a minging hangover after getting in at 2 this morning very very drunk !!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I've finished my jury service and don't go back to work untill monday.I can recommend the experience highly:clap2:

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
at work but looking forward to a mackem mate of mine coming to stay at the weekend to watch Cov vs Sunderland. Good times!

:drink:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
At work, trying to conceal my glee at having just been offered a new job somewhere else.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
At home, dossing around as i have this week off work. keep checking on items im bidding on on ebay

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
bugger all really until the dogs this evening.

Got to tidy the house before parents come back, they've been away all week and the house is now in a STATE

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Redhead said:
I'm still stuck on Iron Man on hard, cant get the ending right :down:
Not tried that one yet. Its that frigging orange fret that does for me though. I can handle the speed, I can handle the chords, but chuck an orange in and I completely LOSE it.

:(

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
Easy 10 said:
Not tried that one yet. Its that frigging orange fret that does for me though. I can handle the speed, I can handle the chords, but chuck an orange in and I completely LOSE it.

:(

Me too, I can cope with everything it throws at me, except for that orange bastard, I'm thinking of hiring a monkey to sit on my shoulder and press the orange one for me.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Redhead said:
Me too, I can cope with everything it throws at me, except for that orange bastard, I'm thinking of hiring a monkey to sit on my shoulder and press the orange one for me.
I'm going to lengthen the strap so I can whack my cock on it at the appropriate moment.

Benny Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
London
trying to install escape velocity on my pc but having no luck sorting out a mac emulator. and then giving up.....

easy 10 - what poker site you on? might have a little run on pacific if interested...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm on Pacific, 5c/10c Midori Sour
Dunno how much longer though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here