Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's everyone doing on May 19th?

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Watching Birmingham v West Ham on the tele.

Weezle

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I always find people who are non football fans never really understand how we can put football before THEIR events. That just don't understand the importance to us of our football team. My wife just thinks its sad!

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
My birthday that day so hoping for a double treat!!!!:clap:
Luckily mrs.ofco also a season ticket holder so no football related problems with her.

JBenno

Jun 29, 2011
Upper Beeding
At the end of December I think we were lying about 15th/16th in the table. So I booked my best mates Stag do for the 19th May, safe in the knowledge that although I was happy with the season so far and enjoying every minute of it, there was no chance of a visit to Wembley on that day!

A couple of days later I bought a new pair of lucky pants and went off the the Amex to watch us destroy Southampton!!! The lucky pants have been in brilliant form since that day (apart from being soiled slightly at Anfield and Bloomfield Rd)

I now have a strong feeling that we will achieve the implausible and be at Wembley on the 19th May, and I unfortunatly will be wearing my lucky pants on a golf course in West Sussex rather than taking my seat a Wembley with you lot...

Gutted.......

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
oh shit. It's my dad's 70th birthday and I've stupidly agreed to spend the day with him and the rest of the family - doh!

wardy wonder land

Dec 10, 2007
booked in to do a charity bike ride from Bournemouth to Brighton

obviouly will bin that off for a day out at wem-ber-ly

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
I always find people who are non football fans never really understand how we can put football before THEIR events. That just don't understand the importance to us of our football team. My wife just thinks its sad!

My parents couldn't understand how I was unsure whether I would be taking their offer of a week in Hawaii because I didn't know who we were going to draw in the FA cup.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
3pm I should think.

I've got a best mate's stag do (he doesn't like football) but I've told him I may not be able to make it. It's also my mum's birthday but she'd come to the game.

A "best mate" who doesn't like football and arranges weddings/stag do's etc with a blatant disregard for your love of the Albion and the possible crucial fixture considerations. I seriously think you need to evaluate your defintion of "best mate". Next you'll be telling he's a ginger nut and doesn't rate Pippa Middletons arse!:)

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Same as mine. I now have it firmly in the diary. Fingers crossed we're doing something I want to do that day, not a trip to the shops!

Tell her the match is on anyway - women don't understand football :p

*** retires to a safe distance ***

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I am booked to be away on business - but that may have to change at the last moment!

BearwoodSeagull

Feb 2, 2012
Chalkhouse Green, Oxon
At Wemberlee to see Vicente torment Birmingham and Barnesy smash home a pen to send us into the Prem .... It is written!!
Well it was in my dream last night....

Then off to Turkey on Monday to celebrate/drown my sorrows !

Last edited:

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Wembley Wembley we're the famous Brighton and Hove Albion and we're going to Wembley

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
As I said on a previous thread a while ago I will be on the same train to London as it looks like now my fellow Albion fans, However unfortunately I will be getting off at Gatwick with the wife and young sprog and flying off to our ten year wedding anniversary holiday and will be in the air for four hours from 3.15pm !!! Feckin, feck, feckin, feck, feck, and again feck.....

feck

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here