Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats every one up to today ?

D

Deleted User X18H

I am Beaujoliaising (sic) this afternoon so expect outrageous behaveiour on the 18.03

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Barrel of Fun said:
I am off to watch Holly Willoughby turn (me) on the Christmas lights when I get back home to B&H. WooHoo!! :love:

I once chatted to her when i worked for an insurance company but it was over the phone and i'd never heard of her. Looked her up on the web when i got home :eek: :eek: :eek: :love:

sunshine

May 31, 2006
Essex
I am in work, very tired. Did not get home till 1.30 this morning!!! Was up at half 6!!!

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
60% pissing about on NSC.
30% finding excuses not to do the work that needs to be completed by tomorrow.
10% toilet breaks.
10% learning to count.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Not working again ! Sitting here waiting for the Mrs to finish work and maybe having to sort out somebody's new Dell. Too wet to walk the dogs though.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
I'm going to try and understand the cardio-vascular system, and then do a learning sheet for it after.

At 6 ive got practice for game day which is on saturday

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Trufflehound said:
60% pissing about on NSC.
30% finding excuses not to do the work that needs to be completed by tomorrow.
10% toilet breaks.
10% learning to count.
at 10.28 my day so far is:

90% pissing about on NSC
7% e-mail
2% fleeting thoughts of work that really should be done today
1% fleeting thoughts of work that could be done today or put off til tomorrow

I expect this this allocation of attentional resources to remain fairly constant until mid-afternoon

edit: although seeing as no-one wants to play on my Highlights Package thread (which on reflection is a bit shit - I blame Lokki and afters for encouraging me...), and its a bit quiet generally, the NSC % could get reallocated to some BBC and youtube action...

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
gwpdylan said:
am gonna be working out how to buy 9 days food with £2 :( God bless the DSS...

May I suggest a couple of value loaves of bread and as many value tins of beans you can lay your hands on.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Day off. Currently supervising some roofers painting the kitchen ceiling, which one of them put a foot through during a routine slating job two weeks ago.

Anticipating huge row when I withhold money until they fix some guttering they've also broken during the saga. Incredibly, they had claimed the previous roof was a 'Billy Bodgit' job. Irony is not dead.

Techno

Oct 23, 2006
West Midlands
I'm sitting in a geography classroom trying to motivate one's self to get on with my coursework......As you can tell i'm failing miserably!!

gwpdylan

Jul 26, 2006
Les Biehn said:
May I suggest a couple of value loaves of bread and as many value tins of beans you can lay your hands on.

thats the plan mate, will walk to local Tesco...

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
At CIS in manchester..bored out of my skull watching loads of power women pretending to do a mans job!!!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
gwpdylan said:
thats the plan mate, will walk to local Tesco...

Value super noodles are very cheap and make a decent alternative.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here