Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whatever happened to ...thread

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Les Biehn said:
I think you will find there were actually Ice Cream flavoured Jaw Breakers. I like the hot ones, always used to get a pack when we went to Littlehampton as nippers.

Yep that's them.. 3 in a pack.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
well no-ones answered why we don't see white dog shit no more, or was I the only one that used to see that as a nipper?:D

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
pishhead said:
white dog shit? you never see that no more...
Actually I think I can answer that, it's because dogs don't eat bones any more. Whenever we get bones from the butcher for our dogs they crunch them up and then produce white poo, however most of the time they (and I guess most dogs) live on manufactured dog food and that just produces brown poo.

Hope you found that useful!

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Brovian said:
Actually I think I can answer that, it's because dogs don't eat bones any more. Whenever we get bones from the butcher for our dogs they crunch them up and then produce white poo, however most of the time they (and I guess most dogs) live on manufactured dog food and that just produces brown poo.

Hope you found that useful!

I heard it was because there used to be chalk in dog food, not sure how true it is though.

HAMPSHIRE DAVE

Dec 7, 2004
NR SOUTHAMPTON
Screwballs(Good 70's word there)
You mean chewing gum at the bottom of Ice cream?
Can you still get Oyster Ice cream's?
You know the things in the shape of a Oyster but with the Ice cream in the middle plus some other stuff that tasted bloody great
but never sure what it was?
HAMPSHIRE DAVE:clap2:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Other teams fearing a trip to Brighton...?

I'm sure it used to happen

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
HAMPSHIRE DAVE said:
Screwballs(Good 70's word there)
You mean chewing gum at the bottom of Ice cream?
Can you still get Oyster Ice cream's?
You know the things in the shape of a Oyster but with the Ice cream in the middle plus some other stuff that tasted bloody great
but never sure what it was?
HAMPSHIRE DAVE:clap2:

yeah screwballs were them with bubblegum at the bottom in a plastic cone, don't hear/see the icecream man about much these days.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Dick Knights Mum said:
Sompting.

I seem to recall Sompting was a lovely village betwixt Lancing and Worthing, my Dads best mate lived there in a flint walled house there when I was about 4 or 5.

Seems to be a pikey shithole full of Chavs carrying asbos now . . . there are still a few nice houses in the old part though. not sure I'd want to live there though

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
El Presidente said:
It's because they have removed chalk from dog food:ohmy:
There you go pishhead you were right, I stand corrected. (My dogs DO produce white poo after eating bones though!)

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
BarrelofFun said:
Ah! Never quite made the grade despite never being on a losing side for the Albion in his two appearances.

:lol:
So tell me. What has happened to your Uncle?

Dunno, bald bloke with a tash, see him once a year was alright at chrimbo

D

Deleted member 2719

zefarelly said:
I seem to recall Sompting was a lovely village betwixt Lancing and Worthing, my Dads best mate lived there in a flint walled house there when I was about 4 or 5.

Seems to be a pikey shithole full of Chavs carrying asbos now . . . there are still a few nice houses in the old part though. not sure I'd want to live there though

I had a close call then nearly bought a house there some 15 years ago!!

:ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here