• the yids

Votes: 30 28.0%
  • 1st league game

Votes: 48 44.9%

• Total voters

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
First league game. Going to the Amex for the first time when it's half full would spoil how special an occasion it's supposed to be.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Although I'm not a s/t holder (due to work) I do have a seat booked and paid for, for the 1st league game and that will be my debut at Falmer.

Ha ha ha, when I informed my firm that I need the week end off 6/7 August they said "we'll look into it and see if we can spare you" I politely told them that they can please themselves because I will not be available for work so can I have my written warning now?:D:D:D

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Although I'm not a s/t holder (due to work) I do have a seat booked and paid for, for the 1st league game and that will be my debut at Falmer.

Ha ha ha, when I informed my firm that I need the week end off 6/7 August they said "we'll look into it and see if we can spare you" I politely told them that they can please themselves because I will not be available for work so can I have my written warning now?:D:D:D

Interested how you have done this?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Spurs for me.

I don't think it will be half empty ground. I think a lot of people will want to see this one (including a fair few spurs fans).

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I want to go to the first game that I can get tickets for (so the first league game if I miss out on the SCC or Spurs game), I need to get inside Amex. I literally cannot wait a minute longer then I have to.

I really dont get this wait till the first league game thing, the first laegue game will be special for its own reasons, whilst the two friendlies will be great to check out the views, facilities, food and drink ets and be exciting in their own right.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
1st league game

Playing cricket on Saturdays

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I'm away for the SSC, so I will probably make the Spurs game if I can. I was going to give it a miss as I loathe friendlies, but I'm pretty sure i'll get swept up in the excitement building up to the game and would feel like i was missing out if I didn't go. Also I have walked around the stadium more times than I care to remember now and I just cannot wait to see it from the inside, so I'll bite the bullet and head for the Spurs game after all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here