Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what you doing TONIGHT?

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
and to address the thread's title, well madame afters is 8 weeks pregnant and knackered (i'm seriously hoping it's not frank's) and our little fella is in bed.

so it's crap french tv for the lady, a bottle of red for me

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
afters said:
please tell me the great man doesn't watch i'm a bloody celebrity!

He caught a glimpse of Myleene in her teeny weeny bikini having a shower and was hooked :rolleyes:

rospants

off to ronan in the park!
Jul 11, 2005
brighton
Race said:
He caught a glimpse of Myleene in her teeny weeny bikini having a shower and was hooked :rolleyes:

dont let him watch tonight then, we dont want to get him too excited before the game tomorrow:lolol:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
rospants said:
dont let him watch tonight then, we dont want to get him too excited before the game tomorrow:lolol:

He cant play anyway (banned/injured!), so no doubt he will be up watching the cricket in wee hours!

As always, a mate has totally let me down by making an arrangement (only a couple of hours ago) and then not even bothering to call. Not that it's a biggie, I just had a couple of jars with some friends after they finished work, and went off home - but this mate always makes bogus plans that never materialise. I don't even imagine they will any more, but why bother even arranging?

Last edited:

Race said:
With onion rings and fries, now thats a TREAT!

The big question now is, will the team

Attachments

• dsc00610.jpg
    dsc00610.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 106

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
im completly pissed and have already had a load of people threatening to beat me up cos im arguing with them (being drunk makes you express your true feeling towards people ;) )

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'm watching a film on DVD and I'm supposed to be deciding what to wear for our work Xmas party tomorrow night (the one that's going to entail a mad rush back from Withdean to get showered, get changed and pick up the Secret Santa gift I'm meant to be handing over, then a similarly mad dash back to Brighton (to the Marina, to be precise)).

In fact, I have a DVD on in the background and am browsing NSC and other sites.

Last edited:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
but on the plus side you did start the greatest ever thread in NSC history.

:down: sorry to hear that by the way. Just buried my bro's father in law so know how numbing it feels.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
afters said:
and to address the thread's title, well madame afters is 8 weeks pregnant and knackered (i'm seriously hoping it's not frank's) and our little fella is in bed.

so it's crap french tv for the lady, a bottle of red for me

I was in Malaysia when my missus was 8 weeks. Being as it was with our first and I didn't have a clue what was to come I thought the holiday would be ruined. In fact Mrs GB lived life to the full between about midday and 8pm during which time we would have to fit in our site seeing and dinner. After 8pm she crashed out at which time ESPN in Malaysia shows non stop footy and I got to watch it undisturbed with my duty free vin rouge :thumbsup:

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Buzzer said:
Drinkies in the Belle Vue with friends

Is that little Portugese barmaid still working there?

Her and her (fit) straw hat wearing friend used to work at the Albert and I kissed her under the mistletoe last xmas.

hehe.

send her my best(was great for serving underagers back in the day)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here