Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What would you think if you saw someone wearing an NSC themed T-shirt in public...

What would you think if you saw someone wearing an NSC themed T-shirt in public..

• TWAT

Votes: 28 22.2%
  • loser

Votes: 22 17.5%
  • stylish nice guy - potential friend

Votes: 43 34.1%
  • geek

Votes: 33 26.2%

• Total voters

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
bristolseagull said:
Well at the mo it looks like my girlfriends wadrobe (size not content) i think i would look better if more of the shirts were on display- hanging off ther walls perhaps, also get some posters, or old albion photos on the wall- how about some old goldstone memorabillia?

id like more random football/sussex stuff, maybe some footballs, old boots or something.

hey dont get me wrong, i think the shops cool.

congrats,

i kind of like the NSC t-shirts, but they're not that cool, perhaps something slightly more stylish and hip would do better.

maybe offer a service to print NSChattrs name on shirts.
All valid points. I'll bear them in mind as the shop progresses. Cheers. :thumbsup:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
There's some decent shirts in there i reckon - admittedly i wouldn't buy a NSC one, but i'm sure others would. The Sussex/football ones were pretty good.

Agreed, it could do with maybe a few smaller 'bits and bobs' - old programmes/collectibles perhaps, assuming that doesn't stray away from the shops intended theme, and that they can be acquired?

Also, it's called 'sporting colours' but i can't think of seeing any non-football related stuff in there (although i suspect there was some Sussex stuff lurking about) - maybe that could be improved upon (not that other sporting stuff interests me, but i guess the shop is aimed at the everyone, not just the NSC poster!)

Oh, and some wider stairs might be handy for the bigger of us
;)

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Withdean Wanderer said:

Oh, and some wider stairs might be handy for the bigger of us
;)

fat bastard:)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I must say it's been quite a while since dwayne seemed to feel the need to act in such a cunty manner as this. I really thought he'd grown out of it by now.

Sure TLO is big enough to look after himself, but that's still no excuse for such behaviour from our very own ginger ponce.

Sad.

Good luck Al - it seems there's been some good constructive feedback of late on this thread - more power to your elbow with your venture.

bullshit detector

Back in the garage
Nov 18, 2003
Al - well done mate.
Dwayne - you are a lump of shit.
posting your pathetic sexual non-exploits on here and then whining about a T shirt.
f*** you, you cretinous, worthless, geeky loser.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
The Large One said:
An NSC t-shirt yesterday...

so you can get a shirt with a red X on it

Cool

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Screaming J said:
I haven't got a f***ing clue what this thread is about and I'm not even pissed. I've tried following the links and all I get is the e-bay home page.

Can someone please tell me - making no doubt understandably condescending remarks for my complete twattishnes - what is going on. Or is this some private joke???

If the latter, I shall get on with my life in serene and unbothered fashion.

Seconded. What the f*** is this thread about?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
dwayne said:
I'll buy one for you Gaffer, what size? -medium?

BFB

Big fat batard

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Quite fancy an old CCCP Red Shirt though - pretentious, moi?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Chesney Christ said:
AAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH.

The Large One has opened up a new shop in Brighton called Sporting Colours selling a wide range of football related wear, including a range of Toffs retro shirts and a number of t-shirts based around NSC 'catchphrases'.

Dwayne is, on occasion, a vindictive little shit and for no apparent reason has sought to belittle this fledgling enterprise.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Bozza said:
The Large One has opened up a new shop in Brighton called Sporting Colours selling a wide range of football related wear, including a range of Toffs retro shirts and a number of t-shirts based around NSC 'catchphrases'.

Dwayne is, on occasion, a vindictive little shit and for no apparent reason has sought to belittle this fledgling enterprise.
Nearly true. There IS a reason why Dwayne has sought to belittle this fledgling enterprise.

He's a bit of a derr-brain.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here