Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Bellotti.jpg

bathseagull

Apr 18, 2004
St. Anmore
by the way, before i spoke to him he was chatting to a girl on my course telling her about the lady he was out for a drink with last night and how his wife wouldn't approve...

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
bathseagull said:
by the way, before i spoke to him he was chatting to a girl on my course telling her about the lady he was out for a drink with last night and how his wife wouldn't approve...

I know someone on here has his address, write a letter address to Mrs Bellotti.

Hopefully she'll do a Mrs Parlor. :clap2:

Wienergull

Geht in Ordnung
Jul 10, 2003
Berlin Mitte
The first time I met him was at the Gull's Eye end of season dinner in 1994. I remember asking him why the club had abandoned the membership scheme (which meant that for the price of a fiver you got a discount of £1 for every match at the Goldstone, if I remember correctly) and taking an instant dislike when I got a weaselly politician's answer. The second and last time I met him was at the Goldstone in 1997 the Friday before the Donny match. To my great joy he was clearing his desk, but I was forced to bite my lip and be polite because I was picking up a ticket for the match and didn't want to blow my chances.

Hart's mistress

Mar 7, 2004
Brighton
Just seeing a picture of him makes me so angry. Am going to uni in Bath next year - I so hope I see him!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'd just say look at the success now you could have been part off :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here