Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what would you say to bellotti...

bathseagull

Apr 18, 2004
St. Anmore
...if you bumped into him outside a kebab shop at 2 in the morning?
as i did last night

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
I'd give him the kebab - hopefully it would contain a large dose of food poisoning

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I wouldn't say a word to the bloke altough he would have some problem walking afterwards

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
bathseagull said:
...if you bumped into him outside a kebab shop at 2 in the morning?
as i did last night

I'm not one for physical violence, but......

Hope you managed to bump into him with relish!!!:lolol: :lolol:

bathseagull

Apr 18, 2004
St. Anmore
i have to admit i was pretty pissed but i listened to him try and justify his actions in clearing some high court winding up orders, paying off debts, help find somewhere for the club to play(!) - he mentioned that he practically organised us a groundshare at brentford...
i just asked him why he allowed the goldstone to be sold off for a pittance and why the fans were kept so completely in the dark about it all.
i also admit that i don't know the full ins and outs of what happened and wished someone from nsc was there to grill the bastard properly.
he's a greasy little s**t tho

bathseagull

Apr 18, 2004
St. Anmore
he didn't really have much of an answer - just asked what would i have done in the same situation. i suggested maybe be a tiny bit more open and honest?

i did contemplate chucking him in the river avon...

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
I saw him on two occasions 'socially' in the 96/97 season.
1) In the club shop, was talking to Matt Hicks at the time and he walked in. I called him a wanker rather loudly and just walked out.
2) I was at Gatwick airport having just finished a shift and he was by the train desk. I was checking out the trains down here and he was trying to sort out a train that had been cancelled to London. I whispered in his ear 'thats what happens to wankers like you' He said something, cant remember what but I said a few more things and got a bit emotional. My saving graqce was that I had started at 6 that morning, had breakfast, lunch and worked f***ing hardf and had NOT BRUSHED MY TEETH! He woul dhave suffered for it, but not enough.

Slimey **** in my eyes.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
i have thought about this quite a lot before when bored and the other day settled on:

'Hello David, has your wife seen Robbie Fowler recently?'

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
"Hi David, you conniving little ( )...I guess you're a little out of things in Bath, but rest assured, if we make the play off final in Cardiff....What? You thought the club had gone out of existence 6 years ago? Well the good news is, since you were unceremoniously booted out of the club, we've survived 2 years in Gillingham, returned to Brighton, won 2 championships, had one fun but ultimately unsuccessful season in the 1st Division and are now in the play offs for promotion once again. No thanks to you eh? Anyway, now I've refreshed your memory, where was I? Oh yes, the final in Cardiff....well you'll be delighted to hear that none of our fans have forgotten you, even after all this time! I know how much you enjoy that notoriety! And, just so you don't forget us, we thought we'd all call round to say Hi on the way to Cardiff. Yeah, all of us....do you have enough tea bags for 30,000? David? David! Why have you gone all pale?"

Last edited:

bathseagull said:
he mentioned that he practically organised us a groundshare at brentford...
He did f*** all to organise the groundshare arrangements. Gillingham was a deal struck by Archer and Scally. Bellotti's role was limited to catching a train to Birmingham to be told by Archer that the deal had been done.

Trust me on this one. I was working with Bellotti at a local government conference in Eastbourne at the time. Bellotti received a summons from Archer and I had to organise a taxi for him to go scurrying off to the station, and then sort out Mrs Bellotti's transport for the evening function they'd both been booked to attend. Mrs B's arrangements were well sorted, as I recall - the conference organiser's instructions were "If he can't drive her, then best she makes her own arrangements".

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I was beng driven through bath on the way to an away match, I had my eyes peeled 'just in case'.

I tell you if I had seen him, he wouldnt be here today. And I'd be in jail. Bathseagull, nice one for standing up to the creppy little f*** but as trigger said 'actions speak louder than words'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here