Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What would you like to see in the seemingly empty corners of the stadium?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I would like to see four different environments to fill the holes until we need the space for seats.

In one corner, I would like a desert landscape with some artificially created dunes and a set for some meerkats. Another corner should be used to cultivate a rainforest habitat to house some tropical birds and a few monkeys.

The third should be an Alpine Tundra and the fourth should be a water feature to allow the 1901 club to dip their toes in and float around on lilos whilst sipping cocktails.

I note that the club has not consulted us or the Rev as to what should be placed in the four corners :tantrum:

webbyson

Pre & Post..*Gullsworth*
Jul 26, 2004
Mudhut
A decaying terrace a la East Terrace at the Goldstone so we can (over time) watch the wild flowers and weeds blossom, giving hope to the NIMBY'S that all that is concrete can be reclaimed by nature.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Free hookers, free booze, free chicken and free pizza.

webbyson

Pre & Post..*Gullsworth*
Jul 26, 2004
Mudhut
A naughty corner for mis-behaving Millwall fans

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Jacuzzis

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Some concrete steps. So that at half time, we can walk down them and bravely chuck COINS at the away end.

: palace:

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
I would like to see four different environments to fill the holes until we need the space for seats.

In one corner, I would like a desert landscape with some artificially created dunes and a set for some meerkats. Another corner should be used to cultivate a rainforest habitat to house some tropical birds and a few monkeys.

The third should be an Alpine Tundra and the fourth should be a water feature to allow the 1901 club to dip their toes in and float around on lilos whilst sipping cocktails.

I note that the club has not consulted us or the Rev as to what should be placed in the four corners :tantrum:

so, the crystal maze then?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
corner-unit-2401142.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here