Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What would you do?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Ive moved out to madeira and am really not enjoying it....the job isnt what I thought it was..im stuck in a office all day and there is no1 here to really go for a beer with.....Im trying my hardest to make the best of a bad job..but really just fancy booking a flight and fcuking all this off!

There is too much to learn in such a short space of time..but I thought I would be out and about..instead im stuck behind a desk from 9-6...even at work now...only day off is sunday...

Talk about slave driving!

:angry:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
They allow you time and access to NSC though? Sounds like a good company to work for.....

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I would try and stick it out for a couple of months, in the meantime save a few hundred quid (doesn't sound like you have much time to spend anyway) and then hand my notice in and f*** off round Europe for a month or so. At least that way you have some chance of enjoying the place afteryou have left t he job and it won't have all been in vain.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
and it IS dry and sunny over there

oh....hang on a bit :)

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Cake, wine, what more do you want? :)

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
My accomadation is nice and everything..But its a proper lonely job...its just I feel i'm wasting my time here!

I'll try and stay as long as possible but this defo isnt what I want to do long term and a big lesson has been learnt..working abroad is nice but you dont get much time to enjoy where you are!

Suppose I could go watch benfica tommorrow.....rather be at swansea though!

:clap:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
:lolol:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Umm, now Portugal...aren't there loads of gorgeous Portuguese to brighten up your day, whatever your preference I am sure there is someone out there for you!

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Gully said:
Umm, now Portugal...aren't there loads of gorgeous Portuguese to brighten up your day, whatever your preference I am sure there is someone out there for you!

Tell you what..there isnt....I was so so shocked..the birds arnt all that nice at all.

Ive decided ive had enough..i havent got a clue what im doing and just want to get home back to good old blightey!

next week I shall depart and return to my home land!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I went to Southampton Uni as a post grad for only 5 days. For a number of reasons by the 5th day I knew it wasn't for me and came home. Sometimes you just know these things won't work but at least you gave it a shot and that takes some balls in the first place.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Les Biehn said:
I went to Southampton Uni as a post grad for only 5 days. For a number of reasons by the 5th day I knew it wasn't for me and came home. Sometimes you just know these things won't work but at least you gave it a shot and that takes some balls in the first place.

Yeah spot on post.

About 5 mins ago I came so close to booking a flight home....its a lesson..you cant run away from your problems..they are just doubled when so far away from familiar faces.

Im gonna have a word with my boss and going to see how the next week goes...if im still not happy then im out..but I owe it to myself and the company for at least another week.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
attempt to get DEPORTED

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
byf said:
My accomadation is nice and everything..But its a proper lonely job...its just I feel i'm wasting my time here!

I'll try and stay as long as possible but this defo isnt what I want to do long term and a big lesson has been learnt..working abroad is nice but you dont get much time to enjoy where you are!

Suppose I could go watch benfica tommorrow.....rather be at swansea though!

:clap:
honest hang it out for a couple more months untill the season starts again,then come home to see the mighty bha win the league!!!

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
byf said:
Ive moved out to madeira and am really not enjoying it....the job isnt what I thought it was..im stuck in a office all day and there is no1 here to really go for a beer with.....Im trying my hardest to make the best of a bad job..but really just fancy booking a flight and fcuking all this off!

There is too much to learn in such a short space of time..but I thought I would be out and about..instead im stuck behind a desk from 9-6...even at work now...only day off is sunday...

Talk about slave driving!

:angry:
Why don't you go to church and ask god what you should do???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here