Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What would you do if you found a couple Making love in the woods?

Apr 17, 2009
Rural East Sussex
1. Hurry past looking the other way.
2. Wish them a good day.
3. If you are not noticed and have your digital camera with you, take pics go home and post pics on NSC.
4. Hide in the bushes and have a wank.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Like the couple caught performing ina car by old bill who said ' right that it I'm next and the bloke got out the car trembling and old bill asked whats wrong with you I'm not nicking you. Bloke replied Ive never f....d a copper before. Old I know but quite funny.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
you've got PICTURES haven't you

if so 3.

telemetry

Sep 30, 2009
If it were a self hating closet case who secretly has desires for other men and hasn't the courage to be himself - then I would walk on by because the world is full of them. I would acknowledge the birds in the trees as their existence is far more important in my opinion.
If it were a male and female then I would secretely resent their arrogance and it would probably put me in a bad mood for the rest of the day. But as with life - appearances are always deceptive.

FATBOY DIM

Sep 25, 2009
As its a wood in Brighton it would probably be a gay and incestuous relationship. SO I WOULD RUN A MILE!!!!!!!!!!

Regina_George

Is butter a carb? :P
Aug 17, 2009
Brighton
If it's a random couple, I'd become a photographer for a few moments, and then upload them on here. If it was my bird and some guy (one guy comes to mind thats in the year below her at uni who also has a bird yet won't leave my girl alone) I would still take photos, and then either deck him or do the same with his lady :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here