Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
What division?

League 2 -£15
League 1 -£17.50
Championship - £20

(Average adult price, obviously there will be a range of prices)

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
In Leagues One or Two I don't think a basic, normal seat should be more than £20 at the moment. Put it this way, if it is, we won't get the crowds.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
at the minimum what ever price is needed to at least break even with a certain amount of people attending.

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
As it looks like there will be loads of hospitality capacity I'd like the club to keep a small number of tables for 'fans'. Then every match a small number of normal fans can get the chance to experience the full match day build up & the posh bits of the main stand. Maybe it could be done on a match by match lottery basis.

As for pricing I'd like to see family packages where full paying adults can bring kids for a quid like they do at Withdean. Under 16's and over 65's should have cheap season tickets. I'm be happy to pay £25 per match as long as the transport and facilities were top notch as I expect they will be.

A new idea would be to have a group season ticket where say a pub could buy a block of 10-20 tickets and then choose how they distribute them. Quiz winners, regulars, bar promotions, or just sold on by the pub on a match by match basis etc. As part of the group ticket would be a minibus to pick up & drop off the group from the pub. The club will sell more tickets and the pubs get the extra money of having people eating and drinking there before and after the match. Just an idea!

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
I read somewhere the break even gate required at Falmer is 12 000, unless that is an old projection!?

When you think we'll be in the dry and they're having heating fitted, I think what we pay now would be fair :rolleyes:

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I think they should look to do a wide range of prices so that (nearly) all would have the chance to go. Chatge more for the best seats & less for those on the 'wing's and behind the goals.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
1 quid for conference
15 for league one or two
20 for championship
25 for premiership
30 for champions league

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Reasonable season ticket prices to get the ball rolling, probably £300-£340 for an adult, £100 for students/OAP's, £50 for U16's.

Then £20 on the day adults, £12 Students/OAP's, £8 U16's.

Get that stadium jumping.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
how much is the average adult season ticket at withdean right now, just out of curiosity?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
League Two - £18
League One - £20
Championship - £25

That's what it should be, but you know it will be £5 more than that.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I think they should look to do a wide range of prices so that (nearly) all would have the chance to go. Chatge more for the best seats & less for those on the 'wing's and behind the goals.

The club have stated that will be the case.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here