Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what will your first visit at falmer be ?

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
are u going to go to a ramp up event . first time its opened
pre season friendly . first brighton game
first league game . first game at falmer with the best atmosphere

i think il go to a ramp up event if its a football game but if not i will go to the friendly
i dont think i can wait till the league

so whats your first visit to falmer going to be

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
It's all very well everyone saying "i'm saving it until the first League game", but when they are given the option of watching the first BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION game there at the new stadium with 15000+ home supporters, pre-season friendly or not, are many people really going to give it a miss?

I think not. Well, unless they are out of the country or have a wedding or something to attend.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
It's all very well everyone saying "i'm saving it until the first League game", but when they are given the option of watching the first BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION game there at the new stadium with 15000+ home supporters, pre-season friendly or not, are many people really going to give it a miss?

I think not. Well, unless they are out of the country or have a wedding or something to attend.

thats my point although i would like my first trip a competitive one i just cant resist

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Given the tiniest opportunity or excuse, I shall be in there like the proverbial rat up a drainpipe.

So.CalGull

Sep 28, 2010
Orange County. California.
so whats your first visit to falmer going to be

First visit, in fact my first sighting in of the stadium in real life, will be the afternoon of the 5th August. Straight from Heathrow back to the coast, to a mates house for the night, then onto Falmer for the first game the next day (assuming the 6th is the first game, fairly confident it will be), with my dad 30 odd years after he took us to the Goldstone for our first game.

10,000 odd mile round trip.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Want to hold on until the first league game, but that's like making a kid wait until 9pm before they can open any presents on Xmas day

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I will be there for the first available opportunity for the general public but this will not take anything away from my feelings for the first league game there.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
First league game, Can't be bothered with meaningless friendlies & whatever else they have planned.
The only thing that will be a slight disappointment is i wont be the first person to sit in my seat.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
First league game, Can't be bothered with meaningless friendlies & whatever else they have planned.
The only thing that will be a slight disappointment is i wont be the first person to sit in my seat.

You might be, the ramp up events wont fill the stadium so there is a chance that you will be the first

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
i will go to the sussex senior cup final

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
First league game. The meaningless games will be a tease for the main event. The pics and videos that will appear on here will only make me more ready for that first league game

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard

How the hell are we going to get 15,000 fans in there for a ramp-up event when the majority of people want to wait until the first league game. Where will these 15,000 people come from?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I will be there for the first available opportunity for the general public but this will not take anything away from my feelings for the first league game there.

Same for me

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
1st league game. Don't want to taint that with experiencing a half empty Amex for a meaningless game.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Undecided at the moment. For emotional and historical reasons I'd like it to be the first league game. BUT I can't guarantee that I won't give in and get along to something beforehand ... :jester:

D

Deleted member 2719

First league game for me unless they can convince me otherwise with Fixture or price.

LeicesterGull

Feb 2, 2009
Baby due 26 July, I think this may restrict when I get to watch my first game. If I had the choice would rather the baby comes early than miss the first league game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here