Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What will you do if Southampton DON'T give the Albion a guard of a honour?

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Not much

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
They will, the last thing Southampton want is to face a Brighton side that is pissed off and have ANOTHER point to prove. They still need the points.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
After seeing all of those great new photos of The Amex, seeing the pitch growing before our eyes and reading a great Gus article/interview, do you know? I really couldn't give a flying f*** what SCC do. They don't matter anymore.

BHAryan

BHAryan
Feb 8, 2011
Worthing
After seeing all of those great new photos of The Amex, seeing the pitch growing before our eyes and reading a great Gus article/interview, do you know? I really couldn't give a flying f*** what SCC do. They don't matter anymore.

Well said, i agree that adkins has been a tosser and southampton fans have been arrogant etc. but its going abit too far now..having said this i will definitely be calling adkins a wanker

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I wouldn't care tbh. I would rather have We're the Champions banging out over the Tannoy, for one game only on Saturday instead of GOSBTS. That would really wind those wankers up!

Nothing bangs out over the Withdean tannoy. That flaw aside, I like it. Good idea.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
shit the bed

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Probably not notice, hear someone mention it on the phone in as I walk home, then start dreading the binfestery on here.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Throw a petrol bomb at Adkins.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Huh? Mama Cass is an obscure enough reference - but 'Downtown'??

Petula Clarke had a song of that title, and perhaps "Dream a Little Dream of Me" could be appropriate - but 'Downtown'?

You're right. A foolish error on my behalf. I meant the one that goes "Make your own kind of music, play your own kind of song".

[yt]1zeYNl95vvw[/yt]

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Console myself with the fact I can watch 90 minutes of 'the southampton style'

:drink: :drink: :drink:

D

Deleted member 18477

real madrid and barca have done it for each other in the past and so have chelsea and man utd. If southampton don't do it, it just proves how small time their club really is! and if they don't f*** em, WE R THE CHAMPIONS!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here