Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What will you be focusing on at 11pm tonight?

What will you be focusing on at 11pm tonight?

• The transfer window SLAMMING shut

Votes: 55 30.7%
  • The UK leaving the EU

Votes: 23 12.8%
  • Something else (please state)

Votes: 28 15.6%
  • I'll be asleep

Votes: 73 40.8%

• Total voters

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
1.£8.5m per year saved in salaries and MEPS expenses. 2. your guess is as good as mine!

Of course it is worth pointing out that £8.5m is one of those figures which sounds big but in Government expenditure terms is chicken feed.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
How’s the party going? Remind me, what time does the bong people have paid for sound?

A promise broken on the very first second of leaving and leavers being fleeced for it. Not a great start to proceedings. It’s gonna be interesting to see how hard you lot get done up the ass before you finally admit you’ve been had. I’m guessing you will take quite the pounding before then :)

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji1303]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Running round Findon with a union flag wrapped round me and nothing else.

Haven't even been tracking the transfer window. Decided its much less stressful to wait for the announcement. No getting hopes up and then being disappointed.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Running round Findon with a union flag wrapped round me and nothing else.

Haven't even been tracking the transfer window. Decided its much less stressful to wait for the announcement. No getting hopes up and then being disappointed.

If you had the Union flag wrapped around you and something else then you wouldn't be able to run.

AlastairWatts

Nov 1, 2009
High Wycombe
At 11pm I've got a giant rocket to fire off in celebration of Brexit. At the referendum I did well by betting on 'leave' so I didn't mind too much the £20 cost

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Doing anything to take my mind away from both miserable events

Jan 30, 2008
Like offering pork to a muslim this thread. Brighton and Hove does not represent the country at all regarding Brexit and politics in general. Massive Tory gains in election apart from this area. Voted heavily to remain in the EU also.

Outside of London i'm sure millions will be celebrating quietly. Myself i'm looking forward to the speech from Boris and the Youtube clips of the celebrations. Really been looking forward to this day

spot on spence , :thumbsup:
regards
DF

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Being in the US it feels very very anticlimactic.

CNN just said that they had recorded bongs. now what his bong done I thought he was going to Forest.

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
Fireworks here in Rustington.

I’m watching Jimi Hendrix at Monterey (terrific Criterion edition) and keeping my eye on the transfer news.

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Fireworks here in Rustington.

I’m watching Jimi Hendrix at Monterey (terrific Criterion edition) and keeping my eye on the transfer news.

Damp squib in my area of a Brighton, half dozen fireworks going off punctuated by wife’s derision.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I found myself wanting to punch Nigel Farage..... And I'm not a violent man.

Today they are ringing their bells, (except they didn't), tomorrow they will be wringing their hands.

PS: and this thread shows what a good job Boris is doing in uniting the country!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here