Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What will you be doing tomorrow night ? (red nose day)

Amahwrang

I usually am
Feb 2, 2011
Glasgow
Building three ikea bookcases with my daughter (that's right I know I should use a screwdriver ba boom)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
What will you be doing on Red Nose day?

Personally I will be going out for a curry and a few beers, then going home a bit merry so as I can go straight to sleep and not see any of the publicity seeking “whores” celebs on tv.

I am fed up to the back teeth of charity causes on TV and tins rattled in the street,

Charity begins at home and not in some remote African village..we have enough problems in the UK with our own society…

I donate to Marie Curie cancer care and I also threw a few quid the way of Japan recently.

But Lenny Henry ( how the hell is he still on TV) Chris Moyals, ( fat talentless slob) James Corden ( a good reason for the OFF button) they can all do one and swivel..

Donate your own money celebs, stop begging for mine……you aint going to get it.

Yes I might be a miserable old git but that’s how I feel…..

are you still going on about this. if you dont like it, dont watch it, dont donate and feel good in yourself...it really doesnt matter!

Seagull over NZ

Jul 7, 2003
Bristol
Charity begins at home and not in some remote African village..we have enough problems in the UK with our own society…

What a complete load of selfish nonsense. How on earth you can compare the problems we have in the UK to those faced by millions of people in places like Africa is beyond me. Please go and crawl back under that stone you came out from.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
The best way to watch Comic Relief is on iPlayer the next day, that way you can skip past all the boring Africa films and naff celebs you're not interested in :thumbsup:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I will be watching the big show, some of the acts and sketches they've got lined up look hilarious.

:lolol:

Plus I will be donating to a great cause (how much dependant on by winnings from the gee gee's).

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Unfortunately they had to change to doing this because of bigotted views like that of Manillaseagull. I guess you would turn a bit odd having to live in Swindon.

Why is that unfortunate ? Are underprivileged people in this country less deserving in some way ? I would say that if Manila is a bigot so are you.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I shall Sky plus it all Friday. Then another day I shall ffw to the Dr Who bits then erase it.

franks brother

Ah Yes, the annual video of Lenny Henry in Africa with a sad face on ,chatting to skinny African kids with flies
buzzing around them, cue the shots of glum women carrying buckets of water from a well.
So dip into your pockets and give some money you tight middle-class white people. You will only waste
it on cigarettes and booze. Lenny spends the rest of year doing stand-up and staying in Premier Inns around
the country

Seagull over NZ

Jul 7, 2003
Bristol
Why is that unfortunate ? Are underprivileged people in this country less deserving in some way ? I would say that if Manila is a bigot so are you.

I say unfortunately not because there aren't people in this country that need assistance, it is that the whole idea of it originally was to help thirld world countries.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I say unfortunately not because there aren't people in this country that need assistance, it is that the whole idea of it originally was to help thirld world countries.

Actually the original premise was to "bring about positive and lasting change in the lives of poor and disadvantaged people, which we believe requires investing in work that addresses people's immediate needs as well as tackling the root causes of poverty and injustice." Doesn't mention creed, colour or location does it ?

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
Ah Yes, the annual video of Lenny Henry in Africa with a sad face on ,chatting to skinny African kids with flies
buzzing around them, cue the shots of glum women carrying buckets of water from a well.
So dip into your pockets and give some money you tight middle-class white people. You will only waste
it on cigarettes and booze. Lenny spends the rest of year doing stand-up and staying in Premier Inns around
the country

Nail on head..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here