Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What will you be doing tomorrow night ? (red nose day)

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
What will you be doing on Red Nose day?

Personally I will be going out for a curry and a few beers, then going home a bit merry so as I can go straight to sleep and not see any of the publicity seeking “whores” celebs on tv.

I am fed up to the back teeth of charity causes on TV and tins rattled in the street,

Charity begins at home and not in some remote African village..we have enough problems in the UK with our own society…

I donate to Marie Curie cancer care and I also threw a few quid the way of Japan recently.

But Lenny Henry ( how the hell is he still on TV) Chris Moyals, ( fat talentless slob) James Corden ( a good reason for the OFF button) they can all do one and swivel..

Donate your own money celebs, stop begging for mine……you aint going to get it.

Yes I might be a miserable old git but that’s how I feel…..

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Will make own thread. EDITED.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The Stranglers - Brighton Dome

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
What will you be doing on Red Nose day?

Personally I will be going out for a curry and a few beers, then going home a bit merry so as I can go straight to sleep and not see any of the publicity seeking “whores” celebs on tv.

I am fed up to the back teeth of charity causes on TV and tins rattled in the street,

Charity begins at home and not in some remote African village..we have enough problems in the UK with our own society…

I donate to Marie Curie cancer care and I also threw a few quid the way of Japan recently.

But Lenny Henry ( how the hell is he still on TV) Chris Moyals, ( fat talentless slob) James Corden ( a good reason for the OFF button) they can all do one and swivel..

Donate your own money celebs, stop begging for mine……you aint going to get it.

Yes I might be a miserable old git but that’s how I feel…..

They do but also promote things to get even more money. Personally I will be watching it (and the desert program tonight at 9) and I have given money to Moyles on his epic radio show. You may also like to look at the aims of comic relief before starting a rant about it all going to Africa

manilaseagull

They do but also promote things to get even more money. Personally I will be watching it (and the desert program tonight at 9) and I have given money to Moyles on his radio epic radio show. You may also like to look at the aims of comic relief before starting a rant about it all going to Africa

shove it I am not interested in donating one penny....

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
shove it I am not interested in donating one penny....

don't think you are forced to.
And as you have already mentioned you have other plans so why the hatred and aggression, think you need to chill a bit

manilaseagull

I just got 2 letters today , one from my electricity company demanding a bill of £100 is paid for last month, the second from an African charity asking for £3:00 per month and I can power a complete African village for a month...

Time to change electricity suppliers I think.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I'm surprised you won't donate the £3 as long as they use it on an electric chair for the villagers.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Going to the pub probably, Then Oldham on Saturday. Not interested in the Red nose dasy antics to be honest - have to put up with all those "funny" and "wacky" people at work all day tomorrow as it is - I'll happily give them a fiver to leave me alone.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I would pay money not to have to watch it. I appreciate that the performers mean well but since the original Red Nose Day the performances have deteriorated to the point where it's hard work watching it.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Romantic weekend away with gf so no won't be watching this crap

Are you taking her to leafy Oldham?

3491682-Travel_Picture-Oldham.jpg

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Going to see The Stranglers in Brighton, then going for something to eat.

Think I would get nauseous if I stayed in and watched that all night.

:glare:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here