Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What will Vicente Rodriguez bring to our club on and off the pitch?

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Whatever his current condition and form anyone making the spanish national team has, in modern parlance, unbelievable tekkers.
I'm seeing him as playing trequartista/ no 10/ in the hole with others in the team running for him and protecting his dodgy hammies or wotnot.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Make no mistake, this is a MAJOR signing for us, both in what the player will hopefully bring to the team in terms of experience and as a lure to other quality players who may be tempted to jump on the Gus bus.

Although we knew we had quality players such as Greer, Lua Lua and Hoskins, it is the signing of CMS and now Vicente that has raised the profile of the club to another level.

I wonder what Michael Owen is thinking now? Maybe someone of his calibre isn't such an unlikely proposition?!?!

cloud

Jun 12, 2011
Here, there and everywhere
It means we can now attract more spanish or south american players as they will be comfortable with a spanish-speaking manager

It means we will have to have a pre-season friendly against Valencia next year

And I think we should have a guest Spanish beer to hail him when he first plays at the stadium

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
What Vicente brings to the club is a world wide audience now. Alot more people world wide will want to see what he is doing for this football club. He will also bring alot of positives to, the younger players will now have a chance to watch a world class player train. This can only inspire them to a higher level.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here