Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What will they think of next?

buller89

Aug 9, 2007
Horsham
Gamucci Micro Electronic Cigarette - I Want One Of Those

Product Description-

We're now all fortunate enough to live in a more or less smoke-free environment, but that doesn't necessarily mean everyone has managed to kick the weed. Well now thanks to some 21st century gadgetry, you can smoke without smoking. Mad as it sounds, someone has invented an electronic cigarette. It looks like a cigarette, it tastes like a cigarette, it smokes like a cigarette, but it isn't a cigarette, it contains no tobacco, and the "smoke" is just vapour. Containing state of the art micro-electronic technology this re-chargeable e-cigarette produces a real smoking experience without any of the deeply unpleasant side-effects of tobacco. As you inhale a tiny battery vapourises liquid inside the cigarette producing smoke. You can insert cartridges (it comes with a set of them) that will release nicotine - or of course choose to skip the nicotine altogether and just puff away on what is virtually nothing. Of course people may come finger-wagging at you telling to put it out (it looks that real), but there's nothing to put out. It's incredibly clever, and if you're bored of being unable to smoke anywhere then this little stroke of genius will be a godsend. It comes with a spare battery and a charger, and a full charge will last you for ages. No flame, no tobacco, no carcinogens, and unaffected by the smoking ban, this glowing "smoking" e-cigarette is considerably better for you than hacking away over the tobacco filled alternative, and will save you a fortune in the long run. A simply brilliant invention for those still slaves to the weed - and rather fun too.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
USB Pole Dancer

FRYS.comCables Unlimited

5203157.box.GIF

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I saw the advert in one of the Sunday papers and nearly pissed myself laughing as it comes with a "Passport" to certify it can be used in places where there is a smoking ban. What a load of old bollocks , can you imagine someone with one of these in the pub - all the smokers will be lighting up normal fags as somebody is smoking an e-ciggy and their human rights are being violated in not being able to smoke in the same environment.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
There's a pole dancing game coming out for the Wii soon...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here