Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What will byf moan about next week?

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Re: Re: Re: What will byf moan about next week?

ChapmansThe Saviour said:
You might not look a tit over Wilkins but saying that we would be in a higher place than McGhee

How would that work?

10th Doncaster Rovers
11th Carlisle
12th Brighton
13th Cheddar United
14th Mark McGhee
15th Harchester United
16th Arnold Muhren XI

?

byf said:
You keep mocking and agreeing with what everyone else has to say....jumping in with your sheep opinion when it suits you!

When EXACTLY am I allowed to post then? Should I take your lead a start a new thread every time a vague, half formed thought flitters across my mind? Would I still be a sheep if I agreed with you?

byf said:
My ideas are involving creating an adult atmosphere in an adult environment and possible future club investments...serious issues..you dont agree with them then so be it...Mocking isnt needed!

If your views were serious and well formulated, and if you followed them through then I would support you 100% if they were in the best interests of the club. It just happens that you are a complete joke so I find it hard not to laugh at you.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Lokki 7 said:
Should I take your lead a start a new thread every time a vague, half formed thought flitters across my mind?

:lol: :clap2: :clap2:

Game, set AND match Lokki 7. Six love, six love, six love.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Re: Re: Re: What will byf moan about next week?

Buzzer said:
You really are an angry person aren't you?

Yes - it's the way you say things. You don't make cogent arguments, concise or pertinent asides or even light-hearted opinions. You rant and rant and rant like some Presbyterian minister pulling the numbers out at a Catholic bingo evening.

Yes, it's the way you come across. You can't seem to have a thing to say and then leave it at that for others to digest and consider. You post the same things on how many threads? And how many times on the same thread are you just going over the same old ground? It's not necessary and it weakens your standpoint.

And yes, your actual opinions are a bit rubbish. Take a step back for a minute and think about what you're saying about the horns. These are, shock horror, kids enjoying themselves at a footie ground. Our footie ground.

If you don't like it and want a band then I suggest that YOU DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Don't moan to the club. Get a few mates and learn an instrument or 2, get a few tunes together and do it.

Currently you contribute nothing except to say that THEY ought to have a band, THEY ought to have a poper singing section, THEY ought to create a proper atmosphere.

Until you actually do something constructive, you will wind up an awful lot of people here by your sniping.

Angry No..

Frustrated by some of the fans opinions of how the club currently run and all aspects about the club..is closer to the cigar!

I pop in and make a sentence or two..this will include my opinions negative or not of the currant subject at hand...My ranting and strong desire to get my point across is just me. Everytime I post I get Shit..But I now enjoy it...due to the fact Im hardly ever given a chance to put my points across without the same names mocking,judging and general banter about what rubbish I speak.

If my opinions differ..no-1 will accept that..that would be too easy..a little jibe or insult is about the mark to be expected. I dont like the kids horns....Opinion NOT ALLOWED!

Investment aka gold...OPINION NOT ALLOWED!

Wilkins isnt the man for the job...Opinion Not Allowed.

Bring Sir danny back and MA..Opinion Not Allowed!

As much as I couldnt care less what you no-marks think..I getshouted down for having an opinion..so the way I come across is of someone who really is just voicing there thoughts the way they feel apt to people who will not allow me to voice it..what else do you expect from me?

As for doing something constructive...ie a band or trumpets..I'll leave that to the we can save the club single-handedly crew...I have posted it to the club and started a thread..im not going to learn an instrument and bring a band to withdean...But I put my point across to see if people would be intrested..again get shouted down.

Now b4 I get spell check of you mrons..i have typed it quick and havent checked spelling as its been a busy morning at work..so jibe all you want at that!!!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Bry Nylon said:
:lol: :clap2: :clap2:

Game, set AND match Lokki 7. Six love, six love, six love.
Sheep! Of course, you're only allowed to agree on here well done! What a bunch of tossers our so-called fans are! Etc etc etc ad infinitum.

When might the mods' patience with these not-unentertaining little scamps run out, I wonder?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Man of Harveys said:
Sheep! Of course, you're only allowed to agree on here well done! What a bunch of tossers our so-called fans are! Etc etc etc ad infinitum.

When might the mods' patience with these not-unentertaining little scamps run out, I wonder?

The mods should ban all those who jump on the same boat everytime anything of relevance is brought to the tabel!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Your opinions are allowed. But you present them as fact. As Buzzer pointed out you say "they" should do this and that.

Well why dont YOU do it?

Bring a drum to Bristol City. Phone David Gold. Sing your heart out for 90 mins etc etc.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: What will byf moan about next week?

Chesney Christ said:
How would that work?

10th Doncaster Rovers
11th Carlisle
12th Brighton
13th Cheddar United
14th Mark McGhee
15th Harchester United
16th Arnold Muhren XI

?

LOOK, we've established that I've gone a bit wrong OKAY so just leave me alone.

Out they come again, the NSC vultures, someone dares to have an opinion that differs from the Superfan and Spellings brigade and their ugly pack mentality that's already smashed what little self confidence Adrie had to pieces have now found a new victim.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
¤Dã?n¥ §êãGüLL¤ said:
Out they come again, the NSC vultures, someone dares to have an opinion that differs from the Superfan and Spellings brigade and their ugly pack mentality that's already smashed what little self confidence Adrie had to pieces have now found a new victim.
Exactly - what a bunch of bullies. I hope you lot are proud of yourselves! Honestly.

Man of Harveys said:
Exactly - what a bunch of bullies. I hope you lot are proud of yourselves! Honestly.

Yeah! I agree with Man of Harveys!

(Cos otherwise he might give me another wedgie :cry: )

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough
Re: Re: What will byf moan about next week?

byf said:
I dont look a tit over wilkins..we would be in a higher place with mcghee..and I dont think he's the man to take us forward..im not changing my view its just my opinion.

if it is your opinion, you should say 'I believe we would be in a higher opionion'
you sir are a tit of the highest order who harps on about having an opinion but refuses to listen to others and is living on recent past glory...
...TIT

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
If I said MoH had a 12 inch cock would everyone else be sheep for disagreeing with me or right because I am talking shit?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Kinky Gerbils said:
You would know.

Two timing bitch hoe

But it was you that told me??? Or have you forgotten this little fact Peter.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Re: Re: Re: Re: What will byf moan about next week?

byf said:

Investment aka gold...OPINION NOT ALLOWED!

aint that the truth.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
So Buzzer, what's the answer to your initial question?

NSC or simply everything?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here