Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What will byf moan about next week?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
He's started or contributed to how many threads about kids making a noise this week. Last week it was Wilkins and Knight but now he looks a bit of a tit over that he's got a new bee in his bonnet.

My guess is, play off final tickets or why he keeps getting a throbbing vein in his neck.

Look mate, you really are coming across as a bit of a one-trick pony and a right grumpy git. Take a chill pill, look around you and realise the world ain't so bad after all.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Buzzer said:
He's started or contributed to how many threads about kids making a noise this week. Last week it was Wilkins and Knight but now he looks a bit of a tit over that he's got a new bee in his bonnet.

My guess is, play off final tickets or why he keeps getting a throbbing vein in his neck.

Look mate, you really are coming across as a bit of a one-trick pony and a right grumpy git. Take a chill pill, look around you and realise the world ain't so bad after all.

You only notice when I moan....If anyone else does it's ok.

I dont look a tit over wilkins..we would be in a higher place with mcghee..and I dont think he's the man to take us forward..im not changing my view its just my opinion.

Now you must find my posts and opinions of some value.....i keep seeing threads about me opening..what a sad bunch you lot are!

All I do is share my opinions...they dont agree with yours..so what...you take a chill pill...what is it the way I say things and way I come across is not to your liking...

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I think he needs a good hard shag. Perhaps Kinky can help him out.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
You've missed the inevitable "what a bunch of tossers our "fans" are!" gripe too. It's rapidly become something of an NSC catchphrase and one which, personally, I really rather enjoy.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Les Biehn said:
I think he needs a good hard shag. Perhaps Kinky can help him out.

Ahh dyke..welcome to the party!

Perhaps you should shut the fcuk up!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Re: Re: What will byf moan about next week?

byf said:

I dont look a tit over wilkins..we would be in a higher place with mcghee..

You might not look a tit over Wilkins but saying that we would be in a higher place than McGhee makes you sound like one as you can't possibly say whether we would or we wouldn't.

You tit.

Last edited:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Man of Harveys said:
You've missed the inevitable "what a bunch of tossers our "fans" are!" gripe too. It's rapidly become something of an NSC catchphrase and one which, personally, I really rather enjoy.

No youve got it all wrong..Only a select few are tossers..or there views are that of a tosser.

Of which you my man..are king of!

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Re: Re: Re: What will byf moan about next week?

ChapmansThe Saviour said:
You might not look a tit over Wilkins but saying that we would be in a higher place than McGhee makes you sound lime one as you can't possibly say whether we would or we wouldn't.

You tit.

Imho we would..

Chapman you tit!

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Byf you know your not allowed an opinion unless it agrees with theirs, why keep doing it?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
"Could we please stop scoring so many goals, I can only count so high"

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Oooh, hard words from the 5 year old that still can't spell nasty swear words.

Why not take an Adrie point of view. He used to be nearly as annoying as you, but has since learnt to read his posts before hitting Submit (well most of the time).

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Re: Re: What will byf moan about next week?

byf said:
what is it the way I say things and way I come across is not to your liking...

You really are an angry person aren't you?

Yes - it's the way you say things. You don't make cogent arguments, concise or pertinent asides or even light-hearted opinions. You rant and rant and rant like some Presbyterian minister pulling the numbers out at a Catholic bingo evening.

Yes, it's the way you come across. You can't seem to have a thing to say and then leave it at that for others to digest and consider. You post the same things on how many threads? And how many times on the same thread are you just going over the same old ground? It's not necessary and it weakens your standpoint.

And yes, your actual opinions are a bit rubbish. Take a step back for a minute and think about what you're saying about the horns. These are, shock horror, kids enjoying themselves at a footie ground. Our footie ground.

If you don't like it and want a band then I suggest that YOU DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Don't moan to the club. Get a few mates and learn an instrument or 2, get a few tunes together and do it.

Currently you contribute nothing except to say that THEY ought to have a band, THEY ought to have a poper singing section, THEY ought to create a proper atmosphere.

Until you actually do something constructive, you will wind up an awful lot of people here by your sniping.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Start a thread about a member because what he says isnt acceptable!

..It says alot about you guys...grown me Nchat bullying...Bring it on!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
NMH said:
You bunch of tosser

:clap: :lolol:
*sings* You've got to search for the tosser inside yourself...

And who could forget the joyous, "this country is going to the dogs, I'm moving to Australia" thread? I hope he remembers to call the club, David Gold and all the resident billionaires before he goes.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
byf said:
Start a thread about a member because what he says isnt acceptable!

..It says alot about you guys...grown me Nchat bullying...Bring it on!

Then respond to my latest post on ANY of the points before you start bleating on about bullying.

Go on - I dare you to try and construct a lucid response.

In fact I double dare you.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Lokki 7 said:
And who could forget the joyous, "this country is going to the dogs, I'm moving to Australia" thread? I hope he remembers to call the club, David Gold and all the resident billionaires before he goes.

You keep mocking and agreeing with what everyone else has to say....jumping in with your sheep opinion when it suits you!

My ideas are involving creating an adult atmosphere in an adult environment and possible future club investments...serious issues..you dont agree with them then so be it...Mocking isnt needed!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here