Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What were you doing instead of rioting when you were a "youth"?

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Played footie dow the rec and as I got older (16ish) began to experience alcohol....I was never academic and hated school work. Left school heading nowhere so joing the RAF at 17 and never looked back!

Now in a managerial position!

Last edited:

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
I don't care which political party it is, I will vote for them forever more, if a politician was to announce today that "these young men need to get a grip of themselves, stop running riot through the streets and get back to some good honest wanking. That's how we relieved tension in my day."

Has the wank gone out of fashion? Is it, that they can get the real thing now from about 14, so don't need to bother.
When I was an adolescent, girls were something you dreamed about and wanked over.
And what about wet dreams?...I suppose this generation have skipped all that...' no point in messing about with wanking and wet dreams when we have the real thing on tap '
Instant gratification, like everything else these days. We served our apprenticeship wanking and the Government should bring it back. It should be part of the curriculum in school. Its nothing to be ashamed of. Its perfectly natural and I'm going to start a campaign....BBW...Bring back wanking.
A couple of hours a night of ' vigorous stropping ' will keep them off the streets and drain them of some of this excess energy.
We could start wanking clubs for boys, where they could exchange tips and learn different techniques. There could be competitions to see who can last longest when shown a picture of Ann Widdecombe.
Bring back wanking!!!!

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
Has the wank gone out of fashion? Is it, that they can get the real thing now from about 14, so don't need to bother.
When I was an adolescent, girls were something you dreamed about and wanked over.
And what about wet dreams?...I suppose this generation have skipped all that...' no point in messing about with wanking and wet dreams when we have the real thing on tap '
Instant gratification, like everything else these days. We served our apprenticeship wanking and the Government should bring it back. It should be part of the curriculum in school. Its nothing to be ashamed of. Its perfectly natural and I'm going to start a campaign....BBW...Bring back wanking.
A couple of hours a night of ' vigorous stropping ' will keep them off the streets and drain them of some of this excess energy.
We could start wanking clubs for boys, where they could exchange tips and learn different techniques. There could be competitions to see who can last longest when shown a picture of Ann Widdecombe.
Bring back wanking!!!!

How's your eyesight?

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
With my brother, a combination of football in Saunders Park and/or street, watching telly and miming to Jam songs in the front bedroom. I'd have the blue Slazenger racquet as it looked more like a Rickenbacker.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Trying to tune in to that mind altering Radio Luxembourg,fishing,football,bloody homework,that sort of thing.There were rumours that girls existed,but these were unsubstantiated ; like transfer rumours on NSC.
(Was Gus at Hampden just to watch CMS,or does he merely like a laugh ?)

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Bring back wanking!!!!

And just think of the added benefit of heat generated, could boil a million kettles.

ezzoud

Jul 5, 2003
I divided my time equally between doing voluntary work, leafing through Encyclopedia Britannica and attending to my stamp collection.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
being respectful and going to the odd withers game

squiglet

Aug 10, 2011
Working in a pants saturday job picking tomatoes and partying down the beach in the evenings drinking Thunderbirds. :sick: that stuff was awful but cheap !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here