Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What were you doing instead of rioting when you were a "youth"?

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Personally I used to smoke a LOT of marijuana, so rioting would have seemed like way too much effort.

The police just need to pass out some pills and herb and I GUARANTEE you all this fussing and fighting would disappear

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Played football down the rec'. Then when I was old enough I wanted to see the world, but we didn't expect something for nothing in those days, so I joined the RN at 17.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Playing football in the street/park and getting chased off by who ever's car/garage/front door we hit

clif26

Oct 18, 2010
We used to go down to Brighton on our Lambrettas and have massive punch ups with the rockers

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Playing and watching football, as well as studying for exams.

Y'see, like these yobs, I wanted all the nice shiny things that were displayed in shop windows, but unlike these yobs, I went down the slow old fashioned route of educating myself, getting a good job, and being able to buy them.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Had the threat of my Farthers belt if i stepped out of line-hard but fair did not need to use it after the first couple of times....made my own fun.

Hard in London i would imagine if your a lad or lass,who does live on a large estate,and do not want to be part of the gang culture.

What do they do?

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Had the threat of my Farthers belt if i stepped out of line-hard but fair did not need to use it after the first couple of times....made my own fun.

Hard in London i would imagine if your a lad or lass,who does live on a large estate,and do not want to be part of the gang culture.

What do they do?

Riot, apparently

Byrne & Small

Oct 25, 2010
Burgess hill
Run out!! 3 on post the Rest run and hide for most of the evening until found. Altho this did involve some police interventions, from then it was run away from the Fuzz!!!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Wanking, mostly

I don't care which political party it is, I will vote for them forever more, if a politician was to announce today that "these young men need to get a grip of themselves, stop running riot through the streets and get back to some good honest wanking. That's how we relieved tension in my day."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here