Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what was your first albion shirt?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I'll say it again, if anyone has an Adult size Bukta shirt that is just taking up room in a drawer or wardrobe, tell me what you ant for it, I really want one of those. (PM Me)

That one (I still love the design) but the version with NOBO on the front :blush:

Yours for £29.99 from the club shop
Phoenix.JPG

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Is that Yellow shirt a real one, or one of those knock off fakes from South America that was on Ebay just recently?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Yeah I have regular contact with them, pass them a few leads, can't negotiate a discount on either of those shirts though :(

This one is a real one, its £120 though on classicfootballshirts,

MUG! I think I paid less tham £60 for a match worn one! Classicfootballshirts want too much money for their shirts and hope people are impatient enough to pay through the nose! Which is a pity cos there seems be a number of shirts that start on evilBay and two weeks later are on their site!

Phil - is it you that keeps buying those moody ones from Argentina? :lol: Also like you I would like a Bukta shirt, longsleeve and yellow for me, my first shirt. Also if you see any genuine blue, white and red pheonix's and a red nobo give us a heads up! Ta!

HCQ

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here