Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What Was Your Favourite WIN Of the Season So far

Micky Mouse Blue & White Army

• Total voters

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Has to be Leicester for me. Millwall was the best performance, and Crewe was an optimism-inspiring win, but for sheer drama and unexpected triumph Leicester is one of the best games I've ever seen at Withdean.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Because we drew perhaps?

Have to admit I missed that proviso at the end of the first post. Must stop just scanning posts which is a habit I've got in to because of most of the crap that is posted.

Having said that, it seems a stupid poll to exclude penalty shoot out wins. It's like saying Liverpool didn't win the Champions League in 2005 (I think but might have just scanned that too quickly).

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Leicester and Millwall were class!

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Where's the freakin' Man City option??! :rant:

Best one on the list was the comeback against Leicester though. It seems like a very long time ago now, unfortunately. :nono:

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
Either leicester or Crewe away for me. Crewe for the drama with them equilising in the 80 something then Fozzy popping up to score the winner in injury time!!
Leicester for being 2-0 down at HT against top of the league and pretty much out of the game. Then obviously scoring two very late goals to equilise and win the game

:yahoo::banana:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here