Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What Was Your Favourite WIN Of the Season So far

Micky Mouse Blue & White Army

• Total voters

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
From our 39 games in all competitions, what was your favourite WIN*

ONE more win and we are into double figures :clap2: One in Four is a good ratio, especially with the calbire of opponents we have been lucky enough to play on the same pitch on. Winning every game would be BORING

*draws and penalty shootout wins do not count

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Crewe - it was the first game of the season, and I went home thinking that we were going to have a very good season indeed - especially having broken our run of poor results at Gresty Road.

How wrong I was :wozza:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Leicester 'cos it won me £55 :thumbsup:

Don't get me started

One Nation under CCTV
Jul 24, 2007
I have just had a Dallas moment.

I dreamt we beat man City but now I look at this it isn't true.

Fantasy is better than reality :thumbsup:

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Millwall, as for once we were positively sublime and we dominated decent opposition from the off, not when stung into desperate attack by the circumstances of the game. It was a genuinely good performance from everyone concerned, and just shows that on occasion we can actually be a decent team. I suspect we will get payback on saturday, but that was one hell of an enjoyable game.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Oh no question about it as far as I am concerned, the 2-0 win against Swindon in december. I have a very good friend who is a season ticket holder at the County Ground, so to beat her Swindon side so comprehensively was amazing for me! :ascarf:

But all the wins have their meaning! I have been to 4 away games, at Crewe, Swindon, Southend and Peterborough, I've seen the 3 wins and a draw aswell. :whisky: Oh yeah, it's been fun for me on the road. Off t'Luton tuesday aswell...

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Think you should read the original post again, clever clogs :thumbsup:
I have just had a Dallas moment.

I dreamt we beat man City but now I look at this it isn't true.

Fantasy is better than reality :thumbsup:

ONE more win and we are into double figures :clap2: One in Four is a good ratio, especially with the calbire of opponents we have been lucky enough to play on the same pitch on. Winning every game would be BORING

Last edited:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

Does that mean if we lose on penalties to Luton tomorrow that it won't count so none of the moaners on here will complain?

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
It has to be Millwall for me. Personally I think it was our best performance of the season so far, Murray was pure class.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here