Votes: 6 13.6%
  • They anger me more than the Afgan war. f*** Off and DIE

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
My favourite moment was them murdering that Boyzone song which proved that they really couldn't sing at all (as if there was any doubt in the first place).

And I agree with Simster re Louis Walsh - must have been really difficult for him to appear enthusiatic about two such talentless performers. Has really done his reputation as a music 'expert' no good at all.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
As much as I disliked the annoying Irish tits, that was a stroke of genius. Fairplay to them, they'll now make a living from being shit.

:thumbsup:

The sooner shit like XFactor is off the tele the better. Arguably better talent is found in the many pubs/venues that host live music. Not some glorified Karaoke with a few fireworks.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
pair of oddballs who probably get loads of stick off kids in their area, being manipulated by an at best suspect cnt who makes money getting youngsters to sing and dance and ripping them off.

all very creepy.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Has to be the moment they finally got booted out.

What made me laugh was that section they now do every year and did this week, the 'going back to their roots' pantomime. From this it was clear that Jedward didn't live in Dublin at all as claimed, but in fact on whatever the Irish equivalent of Southfork is. Their college 'friends' didn't seem that bothered either. A couple of ludicrous rich kids who at least in years past might have had the decency to be a stockbroker or something and do some work for a living. Now they just want to be famous for, err, being famous rather than actually being good at anything. But incredibly, they will be.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I think you're trying to be too clever for your own good.

XF is a talent show. Jedward have no talent. Therefore to me, it is laughable that they got past the bootcamp. Simples.

They do have a talent though, it may not be singing but it was definatly entertaining!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here