Votes: 1 2.3%
  • No Matter

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • They anger me more than the Afgan war. f*** Off and DIE

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
he was John and he was Edward, together they were John and Edward and the entertained the WORLD. Every show, paper and magazine talked about them. The best thing to come out of Ireland since B*Witched

Brighton & Hove is not going to cope with the PANDAMONIUM when they hit town next Friday night!

1st Audition
[yt]OWwW_DYmxEw[/yt]

Britney
[yt]ye560UIYgQc[/yt]

She Bangs
[yt]jO9FxRmiAgI[/yt]

We Will Rock You
[yt]QsUdK4BuaYw[/yt]

Rock DJ
[yt]myIKoJRgoAY[/yt]

Ghostbusters
[yt]_DJrGr9Pyrc[/yt]

Wham
[yt]32tMJE2qx88[/yt]

No Matter
[yt]WKnYFvv2V9M[/yt]

1909262_f520.jpg

Last edited:

k2bluesky

Sep 22, 2008
Brighton
Knowing the great british public who wasted their money voting for them, had suddenly realised they had ensured Jedward will become very rich and they had done it for them!
If they left in the 1st week no-one would have cared about them.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Getting voted off.
Correct. Laughable that they got passed the boot camp really, they were that talentless.

What was Danni Minogue on about? "Is this a singing competition I'm judging? I need to know". Really? You thick Aussie BITCH. How come you've been able to judge up until now then? It's not that hard. Just get busy voting them off. They're WANK. 'Sake.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The fact that people SOMEHOW still didn't think this show was a fix.

The fact that some people don't get that these two were EXACTLY what Cowell needed to keep ratings up in what has been a very poor year, talent-wise.

They took the joke as far as it could go (perhaps a little too far and a little unrealistic, having Lucie go out ahead of them).

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
The best part was when they were voted out knowing they wouldnt be on the show again but they will make a living at Butlins or similar.

You don't need to put a red coat on these days, I'd imagine there will a number of television channels enquiring about their services.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
They'll get a kids TV show, I reckon.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Laughable that they got passed the boot camp really, they were that talentless.

You really think how far they progressed is ANYTHING to do with their talent?

For the last time, X Factor is as real as WWF/WWE! How can people not see that?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
No idea who Sam and Mark are but I'll trust your judgement on this one, Bruno.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Erm no. Which is why I said it was "laughable".

Not laughable really though, is it? Anyone with half a brain cell can see that X Factor should be taken as seriously as wrestling. It's only as "laughable" as The Undertaker coming back from the dead or some guff like that. Actually that is very laughable.

I've lost what my point was. Sorry. Carry on.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Not laughable really though, is it? Anyone with half a brain cell can see that X Factor should be taken as seriously as wrestling. It's only as "laughable" as The Undertaker coming back from the dead or some guff like that. Actually that is very laughable.

I've lost what my point was. Sorry. Carry on.
I think you're trying to be too clever for your own good.

XF is a talent show. Jedward have no talent. Therefore to me, it is laughable that they got past the bootcamp. Simples.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I think you're trying to be too clever for your own good.

XF is a talent show. Jedward have no talent. Therefore to me, it is laughable that they got past the bootcamp. Simples.

It was a dangerous attempt, considering it's Monday morning.

X Factor is not a talent show. There's your first error. It's produced by Simon Cowell's company (SyCo) and is PURELY there to make good TV ratings.

If a talking dog would get Cowell ratings, he would use it. He would MILK that bad boy, LITERALLY if required.

JedWard were milked dry. That's why they went this week. Nothing to do with talent, or lack of it. It's just when was judged best in terms of "media exposure" or some rubbish.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
It was a dangerous attempt, considering it's Monday morning.

X Factor is not a talent show. There's your first error. It's produced by Simon Cowell's company (SyCo) and is PURELY there to make good TV ratings.

If a talking dog would get Cowell ratings, he would use it. He would MILK that bad boy, LITERALLY if required.

JedWard were milked dry. That's why they went this week. Nothing to do with talent, or lack of it. It's just when was judged best in terms of "media exposure" or some rubbish.

Cowell's tactics worked. There isnt one TV chat show, radio show, magazine or paper that doesnt have something about Jedward. Pretty much any celebrity that gets asked a question will have "what do you think of John and Edward" as one of them.

They started off being so bad it was hilarious, then they actually got quite good. Putting on a show, rather than natural singing talent.

Look at the charts these days. how many of the top 10 are actually great singers? One or two at most.

Even people who dont like X Factor know who John and Edward are, mission accomplished by Mr Cowell.

Now the show will be a bit boring. Lloyd is terrible. Stacey and Oli are just about the personality. Danyl is arguably the best singer, and Joe is the one that has no personality, but is actually really good

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Cowell's tactics worked. There isnt one TV chat show, radio show, magazine or paper that doesnt have something about Jedward. Pretty much any celebrity that gets asked a question will have "what do you think of John and Edward" as one of them.

They started off being so bad it was hilarious, then they actually got quite good. Putting on a show, rather than natural singing talent.

Look at the charts these days. how many of the top 10 are actually great singers? One or two at most.

Even people who dont like X Factor know who John and Edward are, mission accomplished by Mr Cowell.

Now the show will be a bit boring. Lloyd is terrible. Stacey and Oli are just about the personality. Danyl is arguably the best singer, and Joe is the one that has no personality, but is actually really good

Spot on post.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Is it possible to have brothers that are gay with each other?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I voted for Oops! I Did It Again, because it was properly disturbing.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I think the most annoying thing about the X Factor so far is Cheryl Cole doing her single and Simon Cowell calling it "sensational" when it was nothing of the sort. He's have ripped into her if she had been a contestant, but of course she'd have been expected to SING rather than MIME too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here