Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What was your favourite COLIN HAWKINS moment?

THE HAWK :bowdown:

• The NSC thread confirming he was Micky Adams first signing

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
a salute to a true Albion hero, as the news breaks of the sad day he is no longer with us...

0,,10433~3820518,00.jpg

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The pre-season one. I thought we'd pulled out a BLINDER.

That pen against Brizzle was well HARSH.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Indeed, I am struggling to think of my favourite moment. The OG was special, the sending off immense, but I may have to opt for the penalty conceeded at Hartlepool in the FA Cup replay.

The OG meant that we had to play there in the first place. Upton drove us to a random place on the M1, where we met McCarthy who had driven from Cheltenham. We then bundled into the Macmobile, made the emotional journey to Victoria park on a cold Tuesday night, and then the Hwk flew in and bundled the striker over, conceeded the penalty and we were out of the FA Cup

Good times, and only 116 there to see it

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Today is my favourite. The realisation that he's gone!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Indeed, I am struggling to think of my favourite moment. The OG was special, the sending off immense, but I may have to opt for the penalty conceeded at Hartlepool in the FA Cup replay.

The OG meant that we had to play there in the first place. Upton drove us to a random place on the M1, where we met McCarthy who had driven from Cheltenham. We then bundled into the Macmobile, made the emotional journey to Victoria park on a cold Tuesday night, and then the Hwk flew in and bundled the striker over, conceeded the penalty and we were out of the FA Cup

Paul C, on the radio, deemed it 'very harsh'*....

* as always :jester:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

What an utterly depressing trip that was!

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
A career at Albion that started so promisingly before injury robbed him of his best years in an Albion shirt and he was hounded out by the fans. I will always think of what might have been for the Hawk with us.

Farewell Colin, thanks for the memories.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Was it the Hawk on his debut at Crewe who did a perfect Gerrard impression of a freefall parachutist that the referee deemed giving us a free kick ? The own goal v Hartlepool was guided into the net after making contact with his nose.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here