Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What was the actual reason we had a de-win last night?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Excellent use of the word de-win, by the way. It's so much less harsh.

I shall be borrowing it, if I may.

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant
I'm beginning to think that my lucky blue & white boxers (you might scoff, but we were champions last season, weren't we!) are losing their magic. And some of the elastic! Either that, or it was my choice to go up a different staircase to the WSU and have a burger instead of my usual pie. Either way, I accept the blame for everything!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I had 2 pints of Harveys Old in Dicks whilst I normally drink Hophead.

I dont know if that made a difference.....

Harveys out

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
They'd run out of chicken & ham pies in Dick's, so in desperation I took the only available option: the vegetarian. I always have a chicken & ham pie.

The veggie pie wasn't really all that, and two minutes later they came up with a fresh batch of chicken ones, by which time it was too late :cry:

IT'S ALL DOWN TO THE PIES :angry:
Excellent use of the word de-win, by the way. It's so much less harsh.

I shall be borrowing it, if I may.
Only if you start taking full responsibility for your part in the de-win, and not blame the pieage.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Their win was also just a case of karma getting in early, by means of balancing things out for our now inevitable win at Selhurst in January.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What the f*** is wrong with you lot? It's a golden rule, you don't f*** about with routine on derby day. And you all come on here posting light hearted bullshit like it doesn't matter. Wankers the lot of you.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
We lost because I actually haad a pie and saw the start of the match..........

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What the f*** is wrong with you lot? It's a golden rule, you don't f*** about with routine on derby day. And you all come on here posting light hearted bullshit like it doesn't matter. Wankers the lot of you.
Your right, I thought it might just have been me, who'd have to shoulder the burden of this defeat.

But it's all coming out now, we just didn't stand a chance.

Sorry Gus!

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Forgive me supporters, for I have sinned!

Kicking the wrong way - we know it is slightly downhill kicking towards the North Stand in the second half.
Swapping season ticket with my son, to see if I can get in with a childs ticket (I did).
Fairly drunk - I am usually fairly sober due to not being able to get served quickly (I decided to start early in the local).
Getting the bus to the ground for the first time.

I repent my sins and promise never to do any of them again...

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I didn't go. Every match I've been to this season we've won.

EDIT: Except Liverpool! D'oh! Ok, every LEAGUE match.

'NUVVER EDIT: And Spurs. But I'm not counting that one.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Nah, it's my fault chaps. Firstly, I wore my lucky palace-coloured pants, which always work, but clearly not against palace. Secondly, it was the first time that I've walked, rather than run up the WSU stairs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here