Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What was the actual reason we had a de-win last night?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Wifey thinking it's because I brought the programme from a concourse boy, instead of 'the man with the funny eyes' near the train station.

I think it's because I wore a t-shirt I brought on honeymoon, it can't be lucky can it? :lol:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I had a steak pie before the game and ate it in my seat instead of the concourse (I have tried the chicken and weg pies in previous games, this was my first steak one).

Or it might have been because my friends and I met up at a different pub for this game.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
No. I'm afraid it was me, my first New Stadium visit to watch the action. I'm sorry. :down:

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Oh no, I bought a programme inside rather than outside for the first time.

And it was the first game I didn't eat at the ground. Damn, it's all my fault

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
After last Wednesday and Friday, my retro Albion shirt which I have worn to every single home game so far this season was still in the wash so I didn't wear it last night. Sorry. :down:

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
I had a cheeseburger instead of a steak and ale pie because they'd run out. And I backed the Palace to win, even though this was in fact the first time I have ever won a football bet, Brighton related or otherwise :-( I'm really really sorry.

Sep 19, 2011
Cuckfield
I blame the pie. Clearly marked as chicken but clearly filled with bland bright orange veggie gunk :angry:

Got to be the pies

Had the complete opposite problem in Dick's before the game when as a veggie things nearly took a drastic turn for the worse when I was staring at a huge lump of chicken that resembled Miranda Hart's thigh

Quagmire

Jul 29, 2011
Quaghog, Rhode Island
I woke up 3 minutes later then usual and then had the cheek to eat a new cereal for breakfast, and to top it off they had NO steak pies at the ground, so I was forced into trying the burgers for the first time.

The worst part was I took my father with me, he ordered a chicken pie upon being notified that there were no steak pies left. Opened the box and lord behold he actually got a steak pie... Luck seemed to go to all the wrong places yesterday. :facepalm:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
They'd run out of chicken & ham pies in Dick's, so in desperation I took the only available option: the vegetarian. I always have a chicken & ham pie.

The veggie pie wasn't really all that, and two minutes later they came up with a fresh batch of chicken ones, by which time it was too late :cry:

IT'S ALL DOWN TO THE PIES :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here