[NSC] What type of NSC'er are you?

What type of NSC'er are you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Don’t know to be honest, I never set out with the intention to troll but I appreciate my honest opinions aren’t always universally received on here, but then if we all agreed it’d be a pretty boring place. I try to offer my own balanced thoughts, sometimes an attempt at mild humour which often gets lost in translation. I’m neither one side or the other of the great divide.
In hindsight I probably don’t bring all that much to the table to be honest :lol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm not sure I fall into any of those categories but from what I've seen , Pedantic would win by a country mile , it's astonishing the amount of posters who only actually post to point out a spelling mistake or poke fun at a topic , yet never contribute with a interesting thread of their own .

Put me down as a moaner . :blush:

Do yourself a favour and drop thoses spaces before commas and full stops ???

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Aren't you supposed to be on holiday H? Weather can't be THAT shit that you feel the urge to still post on NSC in the afternoon? Your fellow vacationers will hopefully be equally disappointed with that effort shirley? ???

Have you ever been to North Devon? ???

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
I consider myself to be quite funny (wannabe comedian), but I'm also a ****wit. So I was torn
between the two choices.

Yes surely plenty folk try to be all of the above, serially, at various times

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est retiré.
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I like to add a bit of humour where i can, be helpful where I can, appreciate very much when people help me, and avoid anything political or contentious as it's pointless trying to change others views on a forum. It's like a lamp post shouting at a bollard.

NSC is a good place with some great people - and as long as you can take the sarcasm and ribbing you'll always get sound advice if you ever have a problem. The small smattering of bell-ends is something I take in my stride as it simply reflects real life, and we usually call them out anyway. :)

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
A Tapatalk user without access to polls.

BTW @%1; is there any news on the switch over m?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here