Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What type of animal are you?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
http://quizilla.com/users/SummerSCSA/quizzes/What Type of Animal are You?/

You are a Tasmanian Devil. You can be very viscious and you don't smell very good. You are a so-so parent, and are likely to bite the head off of your neighbor.

1036921137_anianDevil.bmp

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
"You are a dog! You're loyal and obedient. You'd let anyone walk all over you for a nice scratch or a tasty treat."

Citrus

Seagulls over Toronto
Jul 11, 2003
Toronto
You are a cat! You are sometimes anti-social and aloof. Sometimes, you just want to be left alone and sometimes you'd like nothing better than to be stroked.

:ohmy:

I hate cats!

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
what a rubbish questionaire. must have taken them all of 5 minutes. or did i miss some questions?

oh, dog too

poke

Oct 19, 2003
i'm a dog are a dog! You're loyal and obedient. You'd let anyone walk all over you for a nice scratch or a tasty treat.

Legend

Prince Of Darkness
Jul 5, 2003
Lancing
You are a dog! You're loyal and obedient. You'd let anyone walk all over you for a nice scratch or a tasty treat.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
"You are a dog! You're loyal and obedient. You'd let anyone walk all over you for a nice scratch or a tasty treat."

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
You are a dog! You're loyal and obedient. You'd let anyone walk all over you for a nice scratch or a tasty treat.

great!:D

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
"You are an ape. You are obsessed with picking lice off your peers, and have no quarms about masturbating in public".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here