Worthing
Converse ALL STAR-NICE AND LOUD !!!!
1S180_400.jpg

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Jul 31, 2005
Abu Dhabi, UAE
who remembres adicolours that were supplied with indellible ink colour pens for you to fill in the stripes?

They were re-released in Japan and I saw a pair on display in the adidas shop there that Fatboy Slim had done in 2002. Blue and red stripes on white.

Remember them at school in the 80's and the recurring use of red, yellow and green

Love 'em

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Currently have three pairs in a state suitable for wearing

A brown pair of vans skate shoes.
A White pair of Nike Air Force ones
A white pair of puma roma (I found unworn at the bottom of my wardrobe, no idea how long I have had them for)

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Sheikh Gull of Abu Dhabi said:
who remembres adicolours that were supplied with indellible ink colour pens for you to fill in the stripes?

They were re-released in Japan and I saw a pair on display in the adidas shop there that Fatboy Slim had done in 2002. Blue and red stripes on white.

Remember them at school in the 80's and the recurring use of red, yellow and green

Love 'em

They've released some new versions of them....

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Marc said:
Skate shoes for me, last bloody YEARS. Currently sporting some Grey Etnies...bought 'em so damn long ago I dont recall what they are called!

ditto. Only way to get size 13's that don't make you look like a pure scumbag, last FOREVER if you don't skate wearing them (I do, hence they last about 5 months before the soles crumble from the griptape). And you can usually argue your way past wanker "no runners" doormen.

I don't -ever- wear "proper shoes". I have a pair of black Vans and a pair of black DCs for anything formal, and far too many other pairs to bother describing - it seems I swapped the male/female shoe swapping gene with my sister, who has about two pairs in total :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here