Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What to do? - crazy girl related

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Billy the Fish said:
Ignore it, if she's that mental it won't matter what you write, her brain will make the connection that there is still somthing between you. Examples:
I think you're a nice girl but i've moved on = He thinks i'm nice, he must still love me.
f*** off, you're a mentalist = He bothered to write back, he must still love me

Spot on. ANY contact whatsoever will encourage her.

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
I was in an identical situation with my cousins ex. She lived 250 miles away. For 10 years I was bombarded with letters, calls at work, calls at my girlfriends etc.

Even wanted me to take her 3 yr old kid, (my 2nd cousin), down to Sussex??!

In the end, (1999), I went up there, got pissed, got stoned, slept with her & treated her terribly for three days, told her she was rough as f*** & broke her heart.

Job done.

She did tell my family up north that I lied & did all the running etc. But do I give a f***? No.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
You could always write back as a family member and say you are dead so please stop bothering them as you feel hurt enough?

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Les Biehn said:
About 3 years ago i was seeing this girl at Uni (about 300 miles away), nothing special just a bit of drunken fun, I didn't even sleep with her in the month we were seeing each other. I finally broke it off, news she didn't take to well. But she kept turning up in pubs I usually went in and like a twat I got drunk and ended up back at hers. Didn't sleep with her but she thought this mean't we were back together and I had to break up with her all over again. She went skits, bombarding me with letters, phonecalls, threatening to put posters of me up round town warning girls, trying to engineer a work move to Brighton. Eventually I moved home and never heard anymore... that is until yesterday when I received a letter from her saying she still thinks about me all the time, she's never meet anybody else like me etc.... and asking me to contact her.

My question is what the fook do I do? Contact her and tell her to leave me alone or just ignore it?
Ha ha ha thats the funniest ever:lolol: bet she is 25 stone and counting:lolol: :clap:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Re: Re: What to do? - crazy girl related

berkshire seagull said:
Ha ha ha thats the funniest ever:lolol: bet she is 25 stone and counting:lolol: :clap:

She was about 10 1/2-11 stone. But was only 5'1".

Ben Dover

Jan 19, 2006
so why do u think she got in touch 3 years down the line? is she mates with anyone you know, you could get some inside info!

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
Sounds like she is a few sandwiches, a blanket and a hamper short of a picnic. tell her your lying low after the stories about you and a premiership footballer in the tabloids over the weekend :thumbsup:

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Jeez Les, you've found yourself a right mentalist.

Why not write back and say you could only see yourselves as friends? She'd get the message.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here