Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What time did you get home?

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Back in Crowborough dead on 11. left the ground after the final whistle & headed straight to the station, I cant understand how people who've stayed for a pint manage to get on the same train.
Incidentaly did anyone else see the twatty steward directing Brighton bound passengers onto the Lewes bound platform, when I pointed his error out to him he said "yeah , but that goes to Lewes & Brighton"

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
2.25am for me. Stupidly decided to get the 22.20 Victoria via Littlehampton service from Brighton. Took forever of course - didn't get to Clapham Jct till about 12.45 (two and a half hours!), then there was a medical emergency on the train - got out and waited half an hour for a night bus... which took about an hour to get to North London... Entire journey time 4 hours 45 mins.

Ran after final whistle from WSU to Mithras park n ride. Home in Dyke Road Ave vicinity by 22.05. Working well.

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
Left at 11. Got to worthing at 1. Trains are complete joke..

For you lot, the club & train companies must get this sorted, especially if 30,500 capacity next season.

£m's may have to be spent at club's expense on greater platforms to take the longer carriage trains, just for football nights & main stations & Falmer alone.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I'm a meataholic, but the veggie pie is the best.
Seconded! It's superb. Haven't actually tried the steak & ale, but the chicken one is too dry. You can't eat it without a pint.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Back in Crowborough dead on 11. left the ground after the final whistle & headed straight to the station, I cant understand how people who've stayed for a pint manage to get on the same train.
Incidentaly did anyone else see the twatty steward directing Brighton bound passengers onto the Lewes bound platform, when I pointed his error out to him he said "yeah , but that goes to Lewes & Brighton"

YES
I had had a few and was wondering why people around me were talking about Lewes station so asked, found out i had been directed to the wrong queue so ended up walking back to the Hikers, quick pint in there, got a cab to Brighton station, straight on a train only to wait there for about 20mins, Got off at shoreham, walked home from there and in about 11.30pm. I Know there were problems all day with the trains, on the way there we got on a train at Brighton only to be told 10 mins later that there was a broken down train near Falmer. all of a sudden everyone was rushing to the adjacent train so we joined them, found out it was going to Wivelsfield or something. Got off that, decided to queue for a taxi for 20 mins, then realised the trains were running again so back on the train and eventually to Falmer. I have decided never to use trains for night games, ever again!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
4am but I donned some glitter and went home via Horse Meat Disco.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
About half one but hung around till the 23.27 train. Then went to the pub.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here