Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What THREE games are you most looking forward to next season?

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
First game at Amex
Whoever we're playing on 29th October (My b'day & the rare treat of it being a match day)
West Ham Away

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
First Amex game
Palace away
West Ham away

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
Palace Away
Pompey Away
Then toss up between First game at Amex, Palace Home & West Ham Away
What lucky bastards we are

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Cardiff City (a)
Bristol City (a)
Swansea City (a)

These will be blown into insignificance if I manage to get a home ticket.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
First game
Palace Away
Palace Home

then theres far to many away games im looking forward to,doubt i can afford many but we'll see....

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
well whats your excuse or are you one of the new breed who think cause they went to hartlepool on a tuesday nite they are super fans.

What?!! When we were last in the Champ and away at Barnsley for one reason or another I couldn't go. But I went to many other backwaters. So what's your point?

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Will be up in Sheffield for most of next season, so a few of the local games will be good for me (Barnsley, Leeds, Donny etc).
But the three i'm most looking forward too:

First home game
Palace away
Pompey away

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
What?!! When we were last in the Champ and away at Barnsley for one reason or another I couldn't go. But I went to many other backwaters. So what's your point?
whats your point on jcl, people come and go i have personally supported the club for 37 years,am i jcl,does it matter,new fans are coming along all the time.

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
whats your point on jcl, people come and go i have personally supported the club for 37 years,am i jcl,does it matter,new fans are coming along all the time.

Everyone interprets JCL different on here. I interpret them to be the people that turned up at Stadium MK claiming to be Albion fans but slating every f***ing player in stripes. Some on here mentioned the same types were ant Notts, though I didn't notice any in my section. So my original point is that I will prefer unglamorous northern games next season as those aforementioned types' hopefully' won't make the trip.

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
Everyone interprets JCL different on here. I interpret them to be the people that turned up at Stadium MK claiming to be Albion fans but slating every f***ing player in stripes. Some on here mentioned the same types were ant Notts, though I didn't notice any in my section. So my original point is that I will prefer unglamorous northern games next season as those aforementioned types' hopefully' won't make the trip.
Can,t comment on notts but at mk sum of those you talk of have been going for years on and off, well good for you keep the faith , good job you werent around in the 80s and 90s that would have really put you off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here