Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] 'What The Public Really Want To Hear Is.....'

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I did 2 months of 4 day week, got loads of work done on the house at home, daog walkes, down time, workshop time etc, it really is the nuts compared to a 5 day week. If I could negotiate an extra 1/2hr a day and a small pay cut for a 4 day week I'd be in like FLynn

Several colleagues approaching or past first retirement do 3 and 4 day weeks. It is the way forward.

It seems to fit the bill financially as well, a lot of people can't afford to fully retire, but are at an age where they probably don't need the stress and strain of a 5 day week

And WFH helps even more, as the half hour trip each way has gone - so, I'm currently working 4.5 days in 4, which is brilliant. No more time, but half-a-day's extra pay.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
2AA15B5D-BCF7-4240-A8CF-824B485C7ED3.jpeg

:)

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
“What the public really want to hear is…”

… more self-released Lithuanian witch house b-side remix compilations from Harry Wilson’s Tackle, of course. Duh.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
The truth from politicians combined with no false promises.
And although it's probably asking too much, politicians always to give full answers to the question asked.

Oh and,

Toblerone reverts back to the its original shape.
Snickers and other chocolate bars revert back to their original names.
All football games that are moved from 3pm Saturday and 7.45pm on Tuesday/Wednesday for television coverage become free games for all fans attending and refunds are issued with 24 hours of the fame.
No more serious of Mrs Browns Boys are aired and all existing shows are wiped clean never to be shown again.

Not too bothered about the sweeties but for the rest, bang on!

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
And WFH helps even more, as the half hour trip each way has gone - so, I'm currently working 4.5 days in 4, which is brilliant. No more time, but half-a-day's extra pay.

Legally or otherwise, I wasn't allowed to work from home. TBH I was relatively new to the job, and SOmeone needs to be there in my role ( 2 of us)

It would save me a minimum of 7 hours a week, and £50 in petrol.

One or two days a week would make a massive difference.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here