Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What The Hells The Matter With Barrymore???

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Barrymore looks seriously diazepamed up on that show. I should imagine the pharmacist comes round the house every night whilst the camera's are switched off and dispenses the pharms to MB and PB. It's a modern day 'One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest' and in a desperate attempt to escape Rodman (playing 'Chief') is gonna rip out the sink, throw it through the window and they'll all be on the loose.

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
Cheeky Monkey said:
Barrymore looks seriously diazepamed up on that show. I should imagine the pharmacist comes round the house every night whilst the camera's are switched off and dispenses the pharms to MB and PB. It's a modern day 'One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest' and in a desperate attempt to escape Rodman (playing 'Chief') is gonna rip out the sink, throw it through the window and they'll all be on the loose.

HOW?

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
the right footed denilson said:
I agree...

BUT, by accepting the invite to appear on BB he is the one putting himself in this vunerable situation. I cannot understand his thinking behind it all.

I can think of a £150,000 of them. Also his deluded belief that the public will still love him.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
:lol: I see his point. cuckoo.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
y2dave said:
I can think of a £150,000 of them. Also his deluded belief that the public will still love him.

And BB are certainly getting their exploitative money's worth - the way the camera zooms in on Barrymore's eyes when someone's saying something that's mashing his head is way below the belt.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Cheeky Monkey said:
And BB are certainly getting their exploitative money's worth - the way the camera zooms in on Barrymore's eyes when someone's saying something that's mashing his head is way below the belt.

..but funny.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
TrevorDove said:
Why should they leave him alone - there are many unanswered questions about the death of that bloke in his pool - if he was to proivde information regarding what happened that night then he could be left alone.

I think the bloke is a sad, sad man - he desperately needs help.

Looking at the state of the guy... maybe he doesn't know anything about the bloke in his pool.

There were lots of others there, and I'm sure it wasn't a small house.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here